Bugs in BG1 ToSC, GemRB 0.6.3

Beholder

could be. I'm running the international version with totsc and the latest patch for it. However, the dialog files I have are probably from vanilla and this one looks fine there aswell.

there are two things here:

1. You can't target via the portrait icons anymore.

2. Some scrolls are forced to target-self (tried one of the green protection ones).

SCRL15 can target others in the original.

This works for me in bg1 and bg2 too. Tried to target portraits AND actors too.

The cursor over the targeted portrait didn't change to casting (this is a visual bug).

But the casting actually worked.

Avenger, please try this save

Melissa (PC) has two Protection from Petrification spells. One on scroll, other in book. Spell from book works, but spell from scroll does not.

Was this fixed?

Also, the only problem with boots of grounding is the missing lightning resistance portrait icon.

The item info window shows the correct item description.

Gimme a screenshot if you still experience that bug.

Landrin now should work. If you have an old save, she will still drop a single antidote,though.

Btw, you need a high charisma/reputation to get the antidotes.

Ctrl-y on landrin to actually check if she's missing the items :)

Btw, i also fixed the dropped gold, so now she and other critters will drop gold if they got it as stat.

combat and spellcasting without a visible target (through walls on your list) is also fixed. For all games, of course.

I also investigated the machine gun effect, but still can't reproduce it reliably. It's not limited to slings though.

Archived