Evil cleric Mod NPCs

Blades of Vanatar

I was wondering why the only evil cleric Mod for BG2 is Tiax, who you cannot add tothe party until Spellhold. Are there any mods out hrere currenyl covering this or being worked on? Also, Tiax is the only Evil Multi and/or Dual classed Mod NPC. Is there a reason for that as well?

I was wondering why the only evil cleric Mod for BG2 is Tiax, who you cannot add tothe party until Spellhold. Are there any mods out hrere currenyl covering this or being worked on? Also, Tiax is the only Evil Multi and/or Dual classed Mod NPC. Is there a reason for that as well?

Generally, the reason that something has not been done is that no one has done it. Mods don't write themselves.

The completion rate for mod NPCs is historically very low. It's probably even lower for clerics. And lower still for evil NPCs. I don't know why this should be, but it is.

It possible that it's because most people that make mods play with good aligned parties. Also, I think that BG as a game pushes you to be a good aligned character...there really aren't that many well-made games that allow you to play as an evil character without sacrificing the quality of the story.

I prefer neutral clerics, myself, because the ability to blow up liches is just too awesome to pass up. But Tiax rules all. :laugh:

I think your best bet for the moment is turning a Bioware NPC/mod NPC into an evil cleric via L1 NPC, like Daulmakan suggested. Or writing a one-weekend Evil Cleric mod.

Archived