BG1 NPCs for BG2:SoA and ToB

44 minutes ago, Gwaihir said:

Inside the .tp2 file the version number is still 12.8, and it also appears as such in Project Infinity's install order window. This might be confusing for some players.

I would also like to ask to take a look at this portion of my install list to check for possible install order issues.

Reveal hidden contents

bg1npc:0;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications

bg1npc:10;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections

bg1npc:61;The BG1NPC Project - Speed: 45 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks

bg1npc:80;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran

bg1npc:160;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues

bg1npc:200;The BG1NPC Project - The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues

bg1npcmusic:0;bg1npcmusic - Install All Audio

TheBeaurinLegacy:1000;The Beaurin Legacy - The Beaurin Legacy for BG2:SoA & ToB & BGII:EE

valerie:0;Valerie NPC for BG - Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu, BGT BG:EE and EET

IndiNPC:0;Indira NPC Mod - Indira NPC

IndiNPC:1;Indira NPC Mod - Install Interjections for Indira (BETA)

Petsy:0;Petsy - Petsy Chattertone

nephele:0;Nephele NPC - Nephele NPC Mod for BGII: SoA & ToB

ninde_eet:0;ninde_eet - Ninde NPC Mod for EET

isra:0;Isra NPC for BG - Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, EET, BGT and TuTu

isra:1;Isra NPC for BG - Valerie/Isra crossmod content

isra_bg2:0;Isra NPC for BGII - Isra for BGII

glamnpcpack:0;glamnpcpack - Glam's NPC Pack for BG:EE, BGT and BG TUTU

amber:0;Amber - Amber the NPC MOD

Fade:0;Fade NPC - Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB

Fade:1;Fade NPC - Fade NPC: reactions to Romantic Encounters (RE may be installed before or after this component)

alora:0;Alora NPC for BG2 - Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal)

star:0;Silver Star NPC - Silver Star NPC Mod for BGII:SoA

iylos:0;Iylos NPC - Iylos NPC for BGII:ToB

iylos:1;Iylos NPC - Install extended content (PID, more interjections, friendship, scenery & plot dialogues)?

iylos:4;Iylos NPC - 30 Minutes

ACBre:0;Ascalon's Breagar - Breagar: Contents

tyrisflare:0;tyrisflare - Tyris Flare NPC

tyrisflare:103;tyrisflare - Alternate Portrait 3

Sirene_BG2:0;Sirene NPC for BG2:EE - Sirene NPC for BG2:EE

Vienxay:0;Vienxay - Vienxay NPC for BG1EE

ArtisansKitpack:0;The Artisan's Kitpack - Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer Fighter Kit

Emily:0;Emily - Emily NPC for BG1EE

Emily:1;Emily - Arcane Archer (Fighter Kit)

Emily:3;Emily - Emily's Music

SkitiaNPCs:0;SkitiaNPCs - Skitia NPCs for Baldur's Gate 2

SkitiaNPCs:1;SkitiaNPCs - Arcane Archer (Fighter Kit)

SkitiaNPCs:3;SkitiaNPCs - Romance Theme Music

Aura_BG1:0;Aura NPC for BG:EE and EET - Aura NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

Yvette:0;Yvette - Yvette Romance - BG2 Romance Character

c#greythedog:0;Grey the Dog NPC - Grey The Dog NPC

willowisp:0;willowisp - Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE

willowisp:1;willowisp - Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line

willowisp:2;willowisp - New items for shamans and undead NPCs

willowisp:3;willowisp - Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies

willowisp:5;willowisp - [CHEAT] Enable shaman stronghold for all classes

BG1NPCSoA:0;BG1NPCSoA - Water Gardens. New Athkatla's district & new quests

BG1NPCSoA:2;BG1NPCSoA - Shar-Teel NPC in BG2. "Nightbringer of Shar" (SoA)

BG1NPCSoA:4;BG1NPCSoA - Yeslick Orothiar NPC in BG2 (SoA)

BG1NPCSoA:6;BG1NPCSoA - Brave Sir Garrick NPC in BG2 (SoA)

BG1NPCSoA:15;BG1NPCSoA - Shar-Teel, Yeslick, Garrick, Branwen, Skie & Eldoth (ToB)

BG1NPCSoA:20;BG1NPCSoA - Coran & Safana Chronicles (SoA & ToB)

BG1NPCSoA:30;BG1NPCSoA - Store with crazy amount of magical items

BG1NPCSoA:40;BG1NPCSoA - Faldorn's New Leaf (SoA & ToB)

BG1NPCSoA:50;BG1NPCSoA - Gnomes in the City: Quayle & Tiax (SoA & ToB)

BG1NPCSoA:55;BG1NPCSoA - RECOMMENDED: No super difficult battles in cirqus (Standard difficulty)

BG1NPCSoA:87;BG1NPCSoA - Inter Component Banter Pack

HerThiMoney:0;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team)

HerThiMoney:10;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team)

HerThiMoney:20;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love & Death (by Alisia & Austin)

HerThiMoney:30;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin)

HerThiMoney:40;Heroes, Thieves and Moneylenders - Component 5. Unlocked original dialogs of all NPC (by Tipun & Austin)

deArnise:0;de'Arnise Romance - de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II

viconia:0;viconia - Viconia Friendship

mazzy:0;Mazzy Friendship - Mazzy Friendship

imoenfriendship:0;Imoen Friendship - Imoen Friendship

neera:0;Neera Expansion - Neera Expansion

neera:3;Neera Expansion - 1 hour

Wings:0;Wings - Wings for BG2:EE

Wings:1;Wings - Restore missing banters?

isra_bg2:1;Isra NPC for BGII - Isra Crossmod Content

Petsy:1;Petsy - Petsy/Nephele crossmod banters

ACBre:2;Ascalon's Breagar - Breagar: Crossmods and PID

iepbanters:0;IEP Extended Banters - Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA

iepbanters:1;IEP Extended Banters - Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB

iepbanters:2;IEP Extended Banters - Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB

iepbanters:10;IEP Extended Banters - 45 Minutes

crossmodbg2:0;Crossmod Banter Pack for Baldur's Gate II - Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn

crossmodbg2:1;Crossmod Banter Pack for Baldur's Gate II - Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal

Hello! You have downloaded an outdated version, this can be seen from your installation list. I just checked the archive, and I see that the version 13.3 is indicated in the tp2 file. Download the new version of the mod again from the link above, please.

Regarding your list of mods - if you want the statues in Trademeet to display the names of the NPCs from the mods, too, then these mods:

you need to install BEFORE the "Heroes, thieves..." mod.
Other than that, I don't see any problems.

Edited by Austin
46 minutes ago, Austin said:

Hello! You have downloaded an outdated version, this can be seen from your installation list. I just checked the archive, and I see that the version 13.3 is indicated in the tp2 file. Download the new version of the mod again from the link above, please.

Regarding your list of mods - if you want the statues in Trademeet to display the names of the NPCs from the mods, too, then these mods:

you need to install BEFORE the "Heroes, thieves..." mod.
Other than that, I don't see any problems.

Thank you very much 😅

UPDATED!
New version - 13.4!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cucy4mci3nrza7z/BG1NPC%20SoAToB_v13.4.rar?dl=0 (temporary link before updating on the TeamBG server)

ADDED NEW CONTENT. Texts by Alisia, English proofreading and edits - sarevok57

• The "Ajantis (SoA&ToB)" component has been greatly expanded and is now included among the completed components of the mod! It still has much less text than in the " Ajantis BG2 NPC" mod, but for those who are interested in seeing a different Ajantis character in the game (more flexible and kind), this component will do.
  • Added five dialogues between the PC and Ajantis in SoA (one of them is only for the female PC) and one dialogue in ToB
  • Added ToB epilogue for Ajantis
  • Added Deekin - Ajantis banter (SoA)
  • Added Coran - Ajantis banter (SoA), this dialogue is available for both versions of the Coran (both from Smiling Imp and Kulyok)
  • Added Nalia - Ajantis banter (SoA)
  • Added Aerie - Ajantis banter (SoA)
  • Added Imoen - Ajantis banter (ToB)
  • Added dialogue with Volo about Ajantis (in ToB)
  • Added dialogue between the player and Ajantis when entering the Underdark
  • Added Ajantis reactions to defeating Bodhi (if Shadow Thieves assisted in combat)
  • Added Ajantis reactions to completing Keldorn's quest (different reactions for each option)
  • Added dialogue with Ajantis at the Tree of Life
  • Added new Ajantis interjections in dialogues and reactions to story events

IMPROVED:

• Reduced the price of buying an apartment in the Athkatla Water Gardens, now you can buy an apartment without cheating, it is enough to accumulate 10000 platinum coins (which is equal to 100000 gold)
  • The epilogue for Deekin has been expanded and finalized so that it unites all previously written texts, but with the correction of the chronology of Deekin's biography. Now there is no contradiction between the events of his life in BG2 and NWN
  • Improved Ajantis's dialog file in ToB so that it speaks appropriate phrases when exiting and returning to a party

FIXED:

• Several item property fixes included (Ulpian edits), clarified descriptions to match their effects
  • Fixed a bug due to which the quest "Calandra and Talon" in the Water Gardens could not be completed if there was no Branwen in the party. Now there are two options for dialogue with Talon - with and without Branwen
  • Fixed a bug that caused Branwen's epilogue to not work in game
  • Fixed encoding error in Russian translation of Yeslick's quest
Edited by Austin

I am playing with this mod and EET.

Kagain is in Waukeen Promenade, he doesn't want to join. The readme mention about him being possible to being persuaded but even friend spell isn't enough so I guess isn't a charm thing. Kagains gives me no clue and just says  he want to be a trader refusing every I time I ask to join me (he uses the same 2 lines one mentioning being incinerated by a mind flayer and another being drenched), he mentions Rimbaud as his rival but Rimbaud doesn't mention Kagain so I can't sabotage Rimbaud to appease Kagain or support Rimbaud to make Kagain  bankrupt so he become an adventurer again. Anybody managed to make him join?

I followed the suggestion and the problem is solved. Kagain will never join if he says "don't go Rimbaud shop", so you have to browse his shop and get the "I sell best things of sword coast" to have a chance to make him join.

With EET installed he keeps the same experience he had when I left him so that works perfectly but not equipment (maybe this intended since he become a trader) and he lose the tome buff that I used to boost his constitution to 21 (minor annoyance that can be solved with console command).

UPDATED!!
New version - 13.5!
Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mub3ozbrj1tiews/BG1NPC%20SoAToB_v13.5.rar?dl=0 (temporary link before updating on the server)

ADDED NEW CONTENT. Texts by Alisia, English proofreading and edits - sarevok57, Water Gardens area map upgrade - Gorion

• An animal dealer has been added to the Water Gardens, which has dialogues and mini-quests (including additional dialogues if you have Aerie or Tiax in the party), as well as the opportunity to buy some useful and cute pets, including the ability to buy a cat if the player has previously bought an apartment in the Water Gardens
Edited by Austin

UPDATED!!
New version - 13.6!
Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1y0wkw6anrgimk1/BG1NPC%20SoAToB_v13.6.rar?dl=0
http://downloads.chosenofmystra.net/bg2/BG1NPC%20SoAToB_v13.6.rar

- Fixed a bug with Alora's interjection in the Planar Sphere
- Fixed bugs in Garrick's quest dialogues and other minor bugs
- Added proficiencies to Coran, Safana, Faldorn and Deekin (previously these NPCs did not have any proficiencies)

Edited by Austin

Hi everyone! We need authors of texts for the expand of mod! :)

If you can write texts for this NPCs - let me know here, please, or in private messages!
For example, we need texts and ideas for the following:
- dialogues of any NPCs from BG1 with BG2:EE NPCs (Neera, Dorn, Hexxat, Rasaad and Wilson)
- any banters or interjections in BG2 for Shar-Teel, Xzar, Montaron, Garrick, Kagain, Deekin, Faldorn, Branwen etc.

Edited by Austin

UPDATED!!
New version - 14!
Download: 
http://downloads.chosenofmystra.net/bg2/BG1NPC%20SoAToB_v14.rar
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vhmfzixjak2ehqd/BG1NPC%20SoAToB_v14.rar?dl=0

ADDED NEW CONTENT (english proofreading and edits - sarevok57 )
- Added a new mini-quest given by animal dealer Borivyk from the Water Gardens (text by Alisia)
- Added a mini-romance with the noblewoman Laalia in the Water Gardens (text by Jericho2), Available if the player has a Mirror of Magnificent Charm (bought at an auction from Lady Goldsword) in his inventory or has a charisma above 15. Also included are reactions to this mini-romance from Jaheira, Neera, Aerie, and Viconia if a romance is also active with any of them. 
- Added reactions of various citizens (for both male and female PCs) if the player has a Mirror of Magnificent Charm in the inventory (text by Jericho2)
- Added the ability to interact with a cat that can be purchased for the player's apartment in the Water Gardens (text by Alisia)
- Added two new banters between Minsc and Ajantis (text by Alisia)
- Added new banter between Wilson and Deekin (text by Alisia)
- Added a new dialogue between the PC and Ajantis (now between them there are 4 dialogues with the male PC and 5 with the female PC) (text by Alisia)
- Added new banter between Yoshimo and Ajantis (text by Alisia)
- Added two new banters between Anomen and Ajantis  (text by Alisia)
- Added new banter between Keldorn and Ajantis (text by Alisia)
- Added new banter between Aerie and Ajantis (text by Alisia)
- Added a new Tiax’s interjection to the player dialogue with Neera (text by Austin)
- Added many additional voice files to Tiax, as well as added subtitles to each of his audio lines
- Added a journal entry after the episode with Silke (component "Garrick")
- Added small dialog to Coran if he equips heavy armor (text by Scheele)

IMPROVED:
- The Water Gardens area now has its own icon on the world map and has become a full-fledged part of the city! Thanks tipun!
- Adjusted prices in Water Garden stores, removed some items from stores that violate the balance and lore of the game. Now the installation of these items has been moved to a separate subcomponent, installed at the request of the player.
- In Garrick's quest, after he is kidnapped, all of his items will be given to the party instead of disappearing
- Improved the balance of the battle in the quest from the «Coran and Safana» component - now instead of two dragons there will be only one. This fits better with the lore of the game, where dragons were rare monsters and lived alone.
- Improved the balance of the fight with Silke (component "Garrick"), now it will not be extremely difficult
- To complete the quest with the airship (Tiax&Quayle component) now you need less money, previously the amount was very high
- Now Matilda in the Water Gardens will talk to every male NPC in the party if there is one (the phrases were written by the Smiling Imp, but did not work as intended)

FIXED:
- Fixed several errors and bugs in the dialogues of various NPCs (Garrick, Shar-Teel, Safana etc.)
- Fixed effect of Tiax's spell "Summon Ghast"
- Fixed the cost of some items
- Fixed a crash when talking to the butler in the Water Gardens
- Fixed an issue where Garrick's dialogue in his quest could loop if Nalia was in the party but there was no active romance between them
- Now Yeslick will not mention Skie in the first dialogue if the SoD story was completed earlier

1 hour ago, Mordekaie said:

Just to report, there is a windows security warning for both download links.

I have Windows installed, but there are no such warnings, mod is downloaded without problems. The first link is the official TeamBG server, there shouldn't be any problems there.

Edited by Austin

With all these new banters, maybe you should consider making them a separate install component a la IEP so that they could still be used even if Ajantis (or Quayle, or Skie, etc.) is brought into the game by a different mod. I really like what I have seen of your Water Gardens quest additions and would enjoy the expaned dialogues too, but wouldn't want to forego the dedicated NPC mods for those characters I've already grown used to and fond of.