Hotfixes for IR v3 Beta (September 12th 2013) - OUTDATED

Demivrgvs

Gloves of Healing are not wearable by a Chaotic Neutral Fighter dualed to Cleric. Not sure whether it's because he's not a single-class cleric or whether its because he's not Good, but the description should be updated. Or maybe there's a bug and nobody can use them?
There's no alignment based restriction, and it's flagged as usable by a fighter/cleric. I'll check it in-game just to see if it's an issue with dual classed clerics.

Okay great.

Found another bug, though it may be a compatibility thing between this and RR: I have a Fighter-Thief who has 12 levels in Thief currently, and backstabbing with a katana only gets me x2 damage. Should be 4-1 = x3, right? (I installed "backstabbing penalties only.") May be related: Every time I level up the backstab multiplier improvement is screwed up, says I gained 2 multipliers, usually. Might have even happened when I only gained a fighter level.

I think katanas are -2 to backstab. 4-2=2.

May be related: Every time I level up the backstab multiplier improvement is screwed up, says I gained 2 multipliers, usually. Might have even happened when I only gained a fighter level.

It's not related, it's vanilla. Even leveling up with a swashbuckler will report +2 to backstab.

I think katanas are -2 to backstab. 4-2=2.

May be related: Every time I level up the backstab multiplier improvement is screwed up, says I gained 2 multipliers, usually. Might have even happened when I only gained a fighter level.

It's not related, it's vanilla. Even leveling up with a swashbuckler will report +2 to backstab.

Well that's kind of shit. The readme says katanas are -1, and I've specialized accordingly.

Getting the Mace of Disruption (which is now some kind of longsword) out of the pool of blood still has the floaty text using the word "mace."
You are right, string 35877 ("You enter the blood pool and find a mace at the bottom of the pool. The blood makes you feel sick, however.") should be edited.

In the newest hotfixes, some files are missing and cause CTD when skeletons with shields appear (Grimwald archers in BG2). The issue has been fixed here already, but those fixes aren't included in the current download.

That issue was fixed in v2 hotfixes long before the v3 Beta was first released. For some reason, the code that creates those files has been commented out in the latest hotfixes (Demi?). It's lines 309 to 337 in item_rev/components/main_component.tpa.

In the newest hotfixes, some files are missing and cause CTD when skeletons with shields appear (Grimwald archers in BG2). The issue has been fixed here already, but those fixes aren't included in the current download.

That issue was fixed in v2 hotfixes long before the v3 Beta was first released. For some reason, the code that creates those files has been commented out in the latest hotfixes (Demi?). It's lines 309 to 337 in item_rev/components/main_component.tpa.
I'm not at home to check but those lines are now updated for the upcoming new release (I made a mistake and overwrote the old tpa with the new one, and thus those lines should now refer to 1ppv4 shields rather than the old ones).

@Mike, I'll be back at home this week end thus if the fix is more urgent please feel free to edit those lines yourself. Btw, when I'm back I have a "final" IR build for you and Arda ready to be uploaded to my dropbox. ;)

@Mike, I'll be back at home this week end thus if the fix is more urgent please feel free to edit those lines yourself. Btw, when I'm back I have a "final" IR build for you and Arda ready to be uploaded to my dropbox. ;)

Okay, I've updated the hotfixes. If anyone installed the mod using the hotfixes that were posted on August 22nd, you can easily fix this issue without reinstalling the mod by downloading the fix kreso linked to.

Is it possible that the new upload broke some other creatures as well? I'm getting a few CTDs. I cannot enter githyanki lair in WK (instantly crashes), random crash in Underdark (drow summoned something), Centeol lair in BG1 is also instant CTD, Yuan-ti mage summons - CTD. Either it's the newest hotfixes or SCS24.

Archived