Hotfixes for IR v3 Beta (September 12th 2013) - OUTDATED

Demivrgvs

Yeah, I got that crash as well at Crooked Crane. But I can't see if it's SCS or IR doing these. Anyways, will finish the game I'm playing now regardless and see if more crashes happen.

Afterwards, I'll make a clean IR install and see if I can reproduce these. Then a clean SCS.

Is it possible that the new upload broke some other creatures as well? I'm getting a few CTDs. I cannot enter githyanki lair in WK (instantly crashes), random crash in Underdark (drow summoned something), Centeol lair in BG1 is also instant CTD, Yuan-ti mage summons - CTD. Either it's the newest hotfixes or SCS24.

I think it's all SCS v24. I've been posting some of these CTDs on the megamod forum for a few weeks now. Some kind of summon is definitely bugged, as well as some kind of troll/yuan-ti that spawns at de'Arnise keep outdoors.

Anyone else having problems with wakizashi/ninja-to getting their bonus from strength tag removed and getting lots of random tags with the weapon change component?

http://imageshack.us/a/img202/6884/hgsc.jpg (screenshot from my previous install)

I got really irritated and made these changes to the weapon_changes.tpa to check if they were the culprit.

// change damage type to "piercing"
 PATCH_IF ninjato BEGIN
WRITE_SHORT off+0x1c 1  // piercing
//	WRITE_SHORT off+0x26 10 // overhand
//   WRITE_SHORT off+0x28 25 // backhand
//	WRITE_SHORT off+0x2a 65 // thrust
 END
 // change damage type to "slashing"
 PATCH_IF wakizashi BEGIN
WRITE_SHORT off+0x1c 3  // slashing
//   WRITE_SHORT off+0x26 50 // overhand
//   WRITE_SHORT off+0x28 50 // backhand
//	WRITE_SHORT off+0x2a 0  // thrust
 END

When I did I got this result:

http://imageshack.us/a/img20/9697/2zdq.jpg (screenshot from my latest install)

There seems to be a bug with potions of Regeneration. When used in conjunction with Heroism potion (may be some else, not sure and it only happened twice so far) it starts regenerating super-fast for much longer than 1 turn.
o.O ??

I managed to reproduce this.

I don't know how it's possible, but drinking Potion of Regeneration, Potion of Heroism and Potion of Power results in uber-regeneration, it lasts for 5 turns. Items involved - POTN09, POTN41, POTN43.

They must all be used together to get this strange bug.

There seems to be a bug with potions of Regeneration. When used in conjunction with Heroism potion (may be some else, not sure and it only happened twice so far) it starts regenerating super-fast for much longer than 1 turn.
o.O ??
I managed to reproduce this.

I don't know how it's possible, but drinking Potion of Regeneration, Potion of Heroism and Potion of Power results in uber-regeneration, it lasts for 5 turns. Items involved - POTN09, POTN41, POTN43.

They must all be used together to get this strange bug.

I'll try to reproduce it myself...but even then I have no clue why something so odd could happen. o.O
I think we should keep it as a feature. Cocktail of Power FTW!

Staff of Curing doesn't regenerate as it's supposed to - nobody benefits from any regen. Instead, whoever is wielding it, gets hit by a harmless Flamestrike animation. :D

SIDE EFFECTS:

Users of this medication may sometimes be hit by a column of coruscating magical fire. In isolation this is normally harmless and not a cause for concern; however, if symptoms persist through more than three days, consult a medical professional.

Staff of Curing doesn't regenerate as it's supposed to - nobody benefits from any regen. Instead, whoever is wielding it, gets hit by a harmless Flamestrike animation. :D

Wrong projectile assignment...how it survived all this time is beyond me. I guess nobody uses this staff. :(

Archived