Starting to work on next version...

Well... last time I came back I promised a lot and delivered nothing (thankfully aVENGER has picked up Tweaks & Fixpack). Let's say that I would very much like to see this finished, but I don't want to leave another batch of promises unfulfilled.

Actually, iirc you did a huge amount of very tedious manual fixing - exactly the kind of thing I hate doing. All of that found its way into v7, which almost passed critical-path testing.

I don't actually think there's much to do to finish off now (I just got busy around late Feb and haven't got around to returning to it till now) and I don't think it'll take too long for me to do.

Ha, I meant more along the lines of Tweaks v10, Fixpack v10, IWD UB, IWD IU, etc. I actually had most of those close to completion before losing them in a comp upgrade and couldn't bear to re-do them.

Ha, I meant more along the lines of Tweaks v10, Fixpack v10, IWD UB, IWD IU, etc. I actually had most of those close to completion before losing them in a comp upgrade and couldn't bear to re-do them.

I think IWD-in-BG2 is cursed. I lost the source-code for version 6 and had to recreate it from the v5 sourcecode and the v6 distribution version. (And I'm normally incredibly anal about realtime backups, remote backing up etc.)

Hey, that could be my new name :D

Someone doesn't watch South Park. :)

CamDawg, If you don't start someday, the situation will only repeat itself eventually.

You're preaching to the choir, actually--for some reason people pay me for code IRL. I've just never bothered for what I consider to be my hobby stuff as it's, you know, a hobby. :)

... though no ETA.

I would very much like to see this finished, but I don't want to leave another batch of promises unfulfilled.

Y'all can take as long as you like to finish this. No rush, imo. I just want to see it happen, whenever, however.

The thought of playing {the-horrible-mess-currently-known-as} un-BG2'ed IwD again--even with your great efforts to fix it thru mods--sends shudders and shingles all thru meself.

Archived