[outdated] Romantic Encounters for BG1! - Call for Testers!

jastey

Wait wait.. BG1NPC project is BG:EE compatible?!

Not officially, but here: https://github.com/A...hive/master.zip . It's a hack, with all the troubles associated with it: you're going to find bugs, need to use the CLUAConsole, and probably eventually run in to a gamestopping bug that you'll need to load around, but it otherwise works and everyone's been doing their best to catch bugs.

(Notably, for example, the Romance Challenge between Ajantis and Coran isn't available to be installed due to it using BG2 areas BG1EE doesn't have.)

If you do have bugs, report them in the BG1 NPC Project thread in the General Modding section of the Extended Edition's message board.

Wait wait.. BG1NPC project is BG:EE compatible?!

Officially? Probably not. I have modified "setup.tp2" file on my own.

Thank you for your interest, you should see the PM with the DL link.

Thank you very much.

Something just struck me. Is Girdle of Masulinity/Femininity available in BG2? If not, then make it obtainable and write some additional encounter for BG2RE. I would die to see Mazzy's revenge on Korgan for example, or Haer'Dallis's advances on Anomen(a) :D Pretty please :p

In case someone is interested, we still take on testers. We found, and fixed, alot of bugs already - but it's always the question whether the fixes didn't introduce new bugs... So, if you are interested, let me know!

Archived