Concentration checks

geg_Ma3gau

... could ...

That's the wrong word for this, I would use "have not other options than".

One option I would assume is to go over the ToBEx function and edit it there, I'll just tell you that that won't be easy and leave you at there, hanging. As I didn't even bother to look at the function, as I already know I can't make any sense of the code.

Btw Demi and anyone else who cares: apparently it's been confirmed that with the upcoming SoD patches, the EEs will support concentration checks.

:)

No idea whether it will be like ToBEx, something you can just switch in or off, or whether it will be externalized and moddable. But, progress!

Btw Demi and anyone else who cares: apparently it's been confirmed that with the upcoming SoD patches, the EEs will support concentration checks.

No idea whether it will be like ToBEx, something you can just switch in or off, or whether it will be externalized and moddable. But, progress!

I have to say that the ee's have just about won me over...

Good news! Maybe Arda played a role on this. :)

Archived