A Most Wonderful Mod!

Gaias

I would first like to congratulate you on making my BG1 experience so much more enjoyable. :)

The level of liguistic sophistication in this mod is, to say the least, top notch. Not only is the flow of dialog fluent and articulated, it is a most enjoyable and exciting read. The banter and interjections fit in seemlessly with the storyline. It also fills in those small areas that Bioware didn't give much thought to.

Though I have only just finished Nashkel Mines, I wait in anticiptation of what qurky, funny, serious, or just plain weird dialog my companions are going to spew forth!

Thank you very much for this most, professional, well polished, and thoroughly enjoyable mod!

Just fantastic work! :)

Guest Guest_Gaias_*

Just popping in again to say thank you for making such a wonderful and exquisite Baldur's Gate experience. :)

I especially enjoy what you have done with Dynaheir, much more alive and fleshed out. I found it Baldur's Gate Vanilla, Dynaheir was a NPC that never did stand out to a great degree. What you have done with her is beyond astonishing, its superb! Well I haven't got to the romance part yet... but I am feelin lucky! ;);)

Keep up the great work team, and I hope to see more of those quests that the installer promised me! ;)

Well you are most welcome! :)

I do agree with you that Bio did give her potential for great character, just never seen utilized fully as the other NPC. She seemed more like a side piece to the party banter, only really relating when Minsc mentioned her. But you definitely did a masterful job at repair that injustice to her character with great dialog. I would have to say that Bio couldn't have done a better job, than you and the team did. I'd even go as far as saying you probably did a better job with the NPC's, because it being a labour of love (or am I be presumptuouswith that statement?).

All in all, I could never see myself playing Baldur's Gate with out using BG1NPC. Just seems so... lifeless without it.

I would have to say that Bio couldn't have done a better job, than you and the team did. I'd even go as far as saying you probably did a better job with the NPC's, because it being a labour of love (or am I be presumptuouswith that statement?).

Well, I am sure you are not far off, at least in my case, because for me it was definetly 'for love'. BioWARE work on BG1 was outstanding, and so were their ideas on character interaction in BG2. When Blucher and Kish added this up to amount to the BG1NPC idea, it was difficult not to fall for it, so seductive it was.

All in all, I could never see myself playing Baldur's Gate with out using BG1NPC. Just seems so... lifeless without it

Neither do I.

Thank you again for your kind words, and have fun playing.

I'll just add my voice as one more person who thinks this is a wonderful mod. I hadn't touched BG1 for several years until earlier this year when I installed this - with Tutu and BG1NPC I now have it permanently installed both on my desktop PC and on a laptop with a seriously limited HDD.

I'm particularly fond of what you've done with some of the NPCs who I rarely used. Having just completed the Shar-Teel romance I'd recommend it to anyone, despite having felt beforehand that it wasn't likely to be something I'd enjoy. And for anyone who takes it on, have Eldoth in your party. What happens to him is just great - in a Shar-Teel way. :)

Thank you. Actually, I feel the same about Shar-Teel. I never figured that she was an NPC I would enjoy, but we had a bunch of people writing a bit of her here and a bit of her there, so I sat to put her materials together, and I was just hooked. So much raw power in that one, and the humor potential discovered by Cliffette is incredible in contrast with all the 'sweet' romances.

If you have Eldoth, take him to the FAI, you won't regret it, though your PC might. :)

I will add my voice too :)

I should take the time to thank the modders for all the great mod I love.

Especially now that I am a modder myself, and better know the countless hours a modder can spend to produce a high quality mod (as I am a programmer, I already knew)

About this mod, it should be integrated with tutu. I see no reason to not install it :O

I was really pleased with the new banter except maybe the fact that Imoen talk too much lol (I take time to understand because english is not my native language, and I prefer to play in english for many good reasons)

Keep up this great mod, I wouldn't play anymore without it, thanks a lot!

'Tis definitely a most wonderful mod. Seeing Imoen get very interjecty within the first 10 minutes of the game brought a smile to my face...and Jaheira laying the smackdown on that gnome over at the Carnival! :O

Playing the romances is definitely more fun than just reading them. I'm glad I made the effort to get TUTU working properly.

*settles back in to wait for Ajantis/Xan BG2 add-ons* Maybe Coran too, if he can be pried away from Safana...and Lanfear...perhaps I oughta try that easter egg out when I get bored...*wanders off*

EDIT: *proofreading Kivan* *notices a check for a certain NPC* Romanceable Xan for BG2? Soon? *gives her best puppy dog-eyed expression*

Archived