[UI] EEUITweaks Mod Collection (All EEs)

19 hours ago, Holden said:

I can't seem to locate a comprehensive readme for this mod.  The readme in the package only covers installation, and I can't find anything with a written breakdown of the actual content.  Could someone direct me?

You'll find information in the second post on this topic, with links to screenshots.

Hopefully, it's what you're looking for.

Hi Lefruet, I'm getting an error message when trying to install the autoroller component on top of your enhanced UIs (I tried it with the BG1EE and SOD skins).  That did not used to be an issue, and so I'm guessing it was something you changed in your ToF/SCS compatibility updates. The debug file is attached.  

SETUP-EEUITWEAKS.DEBUG

(Update: more details and checked latest versions)

Sorry to bother you, @lefreut new issue found:

- Adul's Unhide Chargen Options (v 4.0.6 and latest master branch with ToF compat commit) installs but doesn't work with LeUI 4.7/4.8 (works with 4.6), the class/kits are not unhided and "greyed out";
- The same component generate a bug at chargen:  -/+ buttons during proficiency allocation are greyed out and not clickable, so it's impossible to finalize character creation (works if used with LeUI 4.6).

Edited by Frenzgyn