jastey

Endless BG1 - A Mod for BG:EE, BG:SoD, BGT, and EET!

Oh, sorry. I wasn't aware of that. Is attached.

[attachment removed, mod is updated.]

The mod updates to v3.1!

This should fix the install error for some BGT installs.

Somehow this mods description is the complete antithesis of it's name. It's not that the BG1 is endless, but it has a better transition mechanism. Aka it's not a Tutu clone, cause in that case you need to uninstall Tutu to ... progress in the game, but a BGT-clone ... where you talked to Belt to progress... ah well, now to BP-BGT-Worldmap... 😛

The mod updates to v4!

Version 4 comes with a Russian translation by Austin, Arkie & Arcanecoast.ru and some improvements for the component "Flaming Fist Healer come into Undercity Temple".

Changes:

-Russian translation added by Austin, Arkie & Arcanecoast.ru
-Component "Flaming Fist Healer come into Undercity Temple": FF should not die if area effects are still active, changed text slightly for compatibility with "remove traps" tweak mods.

@Salk in v4 I went with the "tweak the line from the FF Healer slightly" variant to make EBG1 compatible with any mod that removes the traps in the Undercity temple he now asks "~Do you want us to heal you and disarm any remaining traps as well?~". Thanks again for the suggestion!

Guest Guest

Rather than trying to guess the mod compilation of the player, wouldn't it just be better if these guards were outside meeting you, the temple was barred by the guards themselves, and eventual loot was to be just given to the player?

Guest Talathar

Just a note to say thanks for this mod. TOTSC after BG1 is just better than trying to construct reasons to sail to werewolf isle mid-game. That alone is great to have and it appears with the many continuity implementations you've gone far beyond that in a good way. Appreciated.

21 minutes ago, Guest Talathar said:

Just a note to say thanks for this mod. TOTSC after BG1 is just better than trying to construct reasons to sail to werewolf isle mid-game. That alone is great to have and it appears with the many continuity implementations you've gone far beyond that in a good way. Appreciated.

Thank you!

@jastey,

thanks for making my suggestion officially part of your new version! ;)

@Salk thank you for raising the topic. I play too little to know the full content of many other mods so I am very grateful for compatibility suggestions.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.