Endless BG1 - A Mod for BG:EE, BG:SoD, BGT, and EET!

jastey

Hmm, this one took a while because I did a fair amount of changes and added a few components, but now I can just copy-paste everything into PI, shouldn't take longer than a day, so it's worth it. Of course I'll let you know if I find something, but you do such a good job that i won't reach chapter 3 before a new update comes out 🤣

P.S. Same story for SoDTweaks, of course.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:04 PM, Arthas said:

Some questions:

1) Can Sarevok's stuff be imported into BG2?
2) If not, can you give it a thought? Consider that Ascension makes a reference to the Chaos Sword with Sarevok unlocking its power. 
3) Question about Sarevok's sword: the sword of chaos +2 is it truly the weapon sarevok is wearing, or...? 

1. not currently, but I guess this could be implemented for armor and helmet. But Tantalus' Sarevok mod uses the BAMs for items of Sarevok in ToB. It wouldn't make sense to have two sets.

2. the chaos sword is handed ober by the djinni in Irenicus Dungeon. This is original game content.

3. not sure what you mean here. The description of the chaos sword makes it clear that the sword was much more powerful than the chaos sword. In BG1, Sarevok fights with some undroppable sword, no idea what the stats are.

4 minutes ago, jastey said:

3. not sure what you mean here. The description of the chaos sword makes it clear that the sword was much more powerful than the chaos sword. In BG1, Sarevok fights with some undroppable sword, no idea what the stats are.

So you have no Near Infinity then ? There's 3 of them... But the last one in the temple(Sarevo.cre), uses just a regular 2 handed sword(sw2h05). No undroppable or magically created swords there.

5 hours ago, jastey said:

SW2H05.itm is an undroppable sword 1d10+5, speed 5, Bonus to hit 5. Most definitely not "just a regular sword".

In EET it's just a regular 2 handed sword.

EDIT: Same with BG:EE, SoD, BGII:EE

EDIT: Unmodded (except for EET)

Edited by Lauriel