Happy Birthday Bri!

BevH

Heh, if I wasn't suffering two week long fits of forum torpor then I'd probably had replied yesterday, it's just so fun playing Morrowind. I'm currently playing a drow elf now (custom race), it seems that Morrowind is as Mod-able as BG.

Heh, if I wasn't suffering two week long fits of forum torpor then I'd probably had replied yesterday, it's just so fun playing Morrowind. I'm currently playing a drow elf now (custom race), it seems that Morrowind is as Mod-able as BG.

a lot more so...much much more so...

since people have had to develop their own tools to access the infinity engine, but in morrowind they give you the editing tools as part of the installation... :D

Indeed, after owning the game for a mere month, I've already made my own custom mini-mod, a "Sectoid" race. Fragile, weak, but immensely powerful magic-wise. Has a set of Psi like powers as well.

Also, I learned recently that Morrowind has romances, I wonder about their quality though, seeing as that dialog isn't a Morrowind strongpoint.

Uriel

Indeed, after owning the game for a mere month, I've already made my own custom mini-mod, a "Sectoid" race. Fragile, weak, but immensely powerful magic-wise. Has a set of Psi like powers as well.

You've been playing too much UFO (or Terror from the Deep, of X-Com Apoc or, X-Com Interceptor or that other one they made...)

You've been playing too much UFO (or Terror from the Deep, of X-Com Apoc or, X-Com Interceptor or that other one they made...)

xcom

xcom terror from the deep

xcom apoc

xcom interceptor...

that's all... :D

i loved those games... :D

Hehehe, you're absolutely right. I've played the games X-com 1 thru 3, didn't bother with interceptor because of mediocre reviews.

I don't use my race mod in the game, it was actually more of a joke, and as practice. I'm now having fun with a skeleton character now, although I have a very hard time taking the character seriously.

Uriel

that's all...  :D

i loved those games... :D

If you wish to play X-Coms 1 and 2 again then get the latest version of Dosbox, runs them (nearly) perfectly.

Oh, and back on subject, happy B-day again Bri! (bows respectfully again)

Uriel

Archived