Bugs, issues, or suggestions?

Guest Grailm

Hey there, I noticed something in the "Readme" part that tells the locations of the imported items. Theres 2 Vexation, one said to be dropped by Ihtafeer and another by the pirate captain. Is that a mistake?

Guest Grailm
6 hours ago, Daeros_Trollkiller said:

No, there isn't an option currently, and I don't have plans to add one at this time.  The jokes, imo, are part and parcel of that item.

Oh i get that. Its just the frequency of these jokes is too much. Like no break time in between them. It will even start another joke before the current one is even finished. Oh well, whatever you think is best.

Guest Grailm

I just found something out with the upgrade to Archers Eyes. theres 2 different Scrolls of Farsight (SCRLAJ) and (SCRLAQ). It only works with one of them though in order to allow the upgrade. That confused me why it wasnt working until i looked at the item codes on the wiki and saw that there was 2 different scrolls. I had the one that didn't work which i got from the Arcana Archives.

Guest mike123

Looking for the Astral Crossbow, I think it's only in the starting equipment of KELDOR9.CRE. I think that Keldorn is only for players that meet him at a specific experience level. I think in order to make him always have the Astral Crossbow, you need to add it to the starting equipment of KELDOR8.CRE, KELDOR10.CRE, KELDOR12.CRE, KELDOR14.CRE

11 hours ago, Guest mike123 said:

Looking for the Astral Crossbow, I think it's only in the starting equipment of KELDOR9.CRE. I think that Keldorn is only for players that meet him at a specific experience level. I think in order to make him always have the Astral Crossbow, you need to add it to the starting equipment of KELDOR8.CRE, KELDOR10.CRE, KELDOR12.CRE, KELDOR14.CRE

It's only his starting equipment for SoA, this is to prevent duplicates.  Are you running an older version of my mod?  I fixed that in 2.0.  It is on all versions of keldor, except keldor14

Guest mike123

Yes, I am using the older version (1.2?). I had some install errors with version 2.0 so I tried the prior one. I didn't report the 2.0 errors because I think there is already a thread for that.

Guest Item doesnt appear

Hello dear Daeros(the Trollkiller),

I installed the mod with the exe. I installed only the mod(not the dialog stuff or the cosmetic). I actually think i have done it correktly. i downloadet the https://github.com/Gibberlings3/SoD-to-BG2EE-Item-Upgrade/releases/download/v2.0.1/sod2bg2_iu-v2.0.1.exe. The i picked up the game (D:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition) and installed it. I followed the instuctions of that black console and id said "installed succesfull". But if go to Deidre in Adventurers Mart, she has no wizard Hat to sell. I reinstalled the game and the mod, but still nothing. The wizard Hat is the only Thing i really want to be moddet(but so badly). Please help me^^ I am not that good with computers.

thanks for your Time:D

Guest Bigby's Bitchslap

That's strange, I see the Wizzard Hat in Deidre's inventory on a fresh 2.5 install (Steam) using the latest release of this mod.

Do you know how to use the game's CLUAconsole? You can type in C:CreateItem("BDHELM12") and it will appear in your inventory.

If you are not familiar with using CLUAconsole follow this link to learn how - it is easy, I promise!

Guest It worked :D

It worked very well and was easy with you links und explainations.😃

NOW i can really enjoy that game. Its a Roleplaypsychosis of mine^^

Thank you so much Mr. Bitchslap. And also a big "Thank You" for Dearos for providing this mod. Its an awesome Idea.

May Tyche be on your Sides and may Waukeen fill your Bags with Dollars and Euros:D