Criticism of SCS mod

1 hour ago, Christian said:

Is this mod available somewhere to show active buffs on enemies? I do get rather often the impression that the combat log is missing some precast spells and such a mod would help immensely with that.

I was using it with BG2EE2.5 and ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: 0.8.6.
You need to activate the feature via EEex_INI.lua (["B3_EfMen"] = true,) in your override folder. Hover over an enemy and press left shift, iirc.

12 minutes ago, Azoth said:

I was using it with BG2EE2.5 and ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: 0.8.6.
You need to activate the feature via EEex_INI.lua (["B3_EfMen"] = true,) in your override folder. Hover over an enemy and press left shift, iirc.

I made it work but the filenames have changed. Is there some documentation of this feature anywhere?

I'm (rather belatedly) closing this thread because I don't want one single thread that gets reopened any time someone has a new set of critical comments on SCS: it confuses people and subsequent posters lose track of who's being replied to.

I'm very happy to have criticism of SCS, and it doesn't have to be constructive ('I hate this mod because it does XYZ' is fine.) Anyone who wants to say something critical, by all means start a new thread to do so.