Skills and Abilities Mod

2 minutes ago, LordofBones said:

My wizard MC (necromancer kit) had the HLAs from MiH, Refinements and S&A. Jaheira had her druid HLAs and the S&A HLAS.

I think I figured it out, and it was an issue caused on my end not reading the first few lines of the kitlist.2da (the fighter lines). Please give this a try and let me know if it resolves your issue.

skills-and-abilities-v1.2-beta.exe

51 minutes ago, LordofBones said:

No problem dude. 

I've been wondering though, would it be difficult to implement a Spell Focus type proficiency to make the caster's spells more difficult to save against?

I think I can in the same vein as I do Spell Penetration; however, I am not sure how many free proficiency slots I have available right now for new abilities.

On 2/14/2023 at 4:20 PM, morpheus562 said:

Looks like something is going on with Tome and Blood adjusting the HLA tables. Adding @subtledoctor for awareness

On 2/15/2023 at 10:08 AM, morpheus562 said:

think I figured it out, and it was an issue not reading the first few lines of the kitlist.2da (the fighter lines).

So, I've read the last two pages twice and cannot follow what is going on. Is there something I need to be made aware of? Or is everything settled?

Just now, subtledoctor said:

So, I've read the last two pages twice and cannot follow what is going on. Is there something I need to be made aware of? Or is everything settled?

It has been settled and the error rested entirely on my end. Let me make the edit to my prior statement, so my apologies for not cleaning that up.

3 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

It has been settled and the error rested entirely on my end. Let me make the edit to my prior statement, so my apologies for not cleaning that up.

No worries! Just wanted to be sure. I remember that there was an issue some... weeks? months? ago about my HLA functions not realizing that some HLA tables have 10 columns and some have 9 columns, and I thought that was all resolved, just want to make sure there isn't more that needs resolving.

1 hour ago, Chosen said:

Is it possible use concentration component seperately? Would it work if I commented out the spell changes?

Yes, it's available either as part of the PfMW update and the proficiencies component. Either one would make it available.

Edited by morpheus562
Guest Brogan

morpheus, similar question as above, is it possible to use just the NWN2 Style Proficiency Progression separately, without the New Proficiencies part of the component (Heavy Armor, Spellcraft, etc.)? 

I'd like to use your NWN2 style weapon changes from Forgotten Armaments (and apply them to lots of new weps added via other mods), but I don't want to alter those item descriptions/weapon categories.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Guest Brogan said:

morpheus, similar question as above, is it possible to use just the NWN2 Style Proficiency Progression separately, without the New Proficiencies part of the component (Heavy Armor, Spellcraft, etc.)? 

I'd like to use your NWN2 style weapon changes from Forgotten Armaments (and apply them to lots of new weps added via other mods), but I don't want to alter those item descriptions/weapon categories.  Thanks.

You can install NWN2 style weapon changes separately from anything in Skills and Abilities. Are you looking to get weapon groups (without the added profs) or just proficiency progression changes or both?