Skills and Abilities Mod

2 hours ago, theernestrain said:

Or is it based on the order of whoch i load the .exe for each mod?

This. We call it "install order" because it is literally the order in which you install mods (the order in which you double-click the .exe installers).

There are also mod managers out there that can help with it - I suggest the gracefully-named "Project Infinity" on Windows, and the gracelessly named "Mac Weidu Launcher" on MacOS.

Hi i have this mod installed on bg1EE and i'm getting duplicated second wind and indomitable fighter abilities on kit description.
I don't know if it's a mynor typo i suppose its only a graphical glitch just wanted to let you know if this is a known issue.

Here is my log.

WeiDU.log

Just now, Replay said:

Hi i have this mod installed on bg1EE and i'm getting duplicated second wind and indomitable fighter abilities on kit description.
I don't know if it's a mynor typo i suppose its only a graphical glitch just wanted to let you know if this is a known issue.

Here is my log.

WeiDU.log 18.77 kB · 1 download

Thank you! Chalk it up to a typo that I'll work to get corrected.

So, LOVE the mod!  Love the swiftblade line as that was one of my favorite 3.5 prestige classes!  I recently re-installed everything in a EET install, including spell revisions.  Now, haste doesn't seem to grant to swiftblade bonuses anymore.  I can't think of anything else in my install that would have affected it, as the swiftblade bonuses worked perfectly in my previous install with out spell revisions.  Any ideas?  Need anything from me to help troubleshoot?  Can I just edit some file in the over-ride so that haste and improved haste work with swiftblade?

2 minutes ago, TwiceTested said:

So, LOVE the mod!  Love the swiftblade line as that was one of my favorite 3.5 prestige classes!  I recently re-installed everything in a EET install, including spell revisions.  Now, haste doesn't seem to grant to swiftblade bonuses anymore.  I can't think of anything else in my install that would have affected it, as the swiftblade bonuses worked perfectly in my previous install with out spell revisions.  Any ideas?  Need anything from me to help troubleshoot?  Can I just edit some file in the over-ride so that haste and improved haste work with swiftblade?

I have a couple suspicions. Did you install spell revisions after skills and abilities? 

Here is the full list and order via project infinity:

DLC Merger

EET Core

Dragonspear UI

EEex

Bubbs Spell Menu

ISNF

Ascension

Alternatives

Assasinations

Back to Brynnlaw

Cowled Menace

SellSwords

Unfinished Business

BG1 NPC Project

Emily

Skitia NPCs

Aura

C2_Iten_Upgrade

Spell Revisions

Artisans Kitpack

Shadow Adept

Tomb and Blood (Arcanist Only)

CD Tweaks

Tweaks and Tricks (Trap improvements and Starting bags only)

Rogue Rebalance

Slayer Revisions

Skills and Abilities

SCS

EET End

And that is all of the many mods I did.  I made sure to no select any weapon style changes from anything except Skills and Abilities to prevent conflict.  Not sure why the haste isn't giving me the Swiftblade bonuses.  Also, I had to cheat in a haste scroll as I couldn't find one even after getting to Baldur's gate. Below is my Project Infinity log.

ProjectInfinity-InstallSequence-2023.03.11-11꞉18.log

Edited by TwiceTested
2 minutes ago, TwiceTested said:

Here is the full list and order via project infinity:

DLC Merger

EET Core

Dragonspear UI

EEex

Bubbs Spell Menu

ISNF

Ascension

Alternatives

Assasinations

Back to Brynnlaw

Cowled Menace

SellSwords

Unfinished Business

BG1 NPC Project

Emily

Skitia NPCs

Aura

C2_Iten_Upgrade

Spell Revisions

Artisans Kitpack

Shadow Adept

Tomb and Blood (Arcanist Only)

CD Tweaks

Tweaks and Tricks (Trap improvements and Starting bags only)

Rogue Rebalance

Slayer Revisions

Skills and Abilities

SCS

EET End

And that is all of the many mods I did.  I made sure to no select any weapon style changes from anything except Skills and Abilities to prevent conflict.  Not sure why the haste isn't giving me the Swiftblade bonuses.  Also, I had to cheat in a haste scroll as I couldn't find one even after getting to Baldur's gate. Below is my Project Infinity log.

ProjectInfinity-InstallSequence-2023.03.11-11꞉18.log 18.68 kB · 0 downloads

There are more than one opcode for haste. I trigger off only one of them so as not to provide the bonus to gww. It's possible spell revisions uses the same haste opcode used by gww instead of the haste spell opcode.