Skills and Abilities Mod

@moggadeet
Grammarsalad sent me this file.  Before installing, put it in skills-and-abilities/data/scrolls.

I tested this on EET with 3e crafting and it worked.  Alleluia!

Note that your character must have enough levels to learn the Create Scroll innate ability and enough cash and EXP to make the scroll.  You can make scrolls of vanilla spells or those affected by Olvyn's Spell Tool.

Finally, there still may be bugs in the system, but at least this is a handy start!

@morpheus562
I thought GrammarSalad sent you this file already, but go ahead and include it in S&A.

Edited by Endarire
Just now, Thacobell said:

This looks pretty neat. Do all of the components require EEex?This looks pretty neat. Do all of the components require EEx?

No, only those listed as requiring EEex require it. In some cases, like my proficiency overhaul, you can install it without EEex but EEex will allow for a couple more new profs.

15 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

No, only those listed as requiring EEex require it. In some cases, like my proficiency overhaul, you can install it without EEex but EEex will allow for a couple more new profs.

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm gonna need to try this out when my current bought of restartitis triggers.