Skills and Abilities Mod

2 hours ago, LordofBones said:

So here's another weird bug I seem to be having: I don't get the HLAs as a kitted fighter, but only as a bog standard fighter. Korgan doesn't get any of the new HLAs, and trying it with a new berserker creates the same issue.

Looks like it affects all fighter kits. Tried with the wizard slayer too. 

Jaheira, on the other hand, is getting the correct HLAs.

WeiDU.log

Can you please provide me your luabbr.2da file and the corresponding lua file for the berserker kit?

On 2/14/2023 at 2:15 PM, LordofBones said:

Please provide the lu files for the kits. LuFi0 to LUFI4 are not used and instead replaced with "d5_xx". Looks like something is going on with Tome and Blood adjusting the HLA tables. Adding @subtledoctor for awareness.

EDIT: The error was identified and corrected. Tome and Blood had no impact nor did it cause the error.

Edited by morpheus562
On 2/2/2023 at 7:08 PM, InKal said:

install order MUST be exactly like this: Skills and Abillieties - SCS - NPC_EE.

Install order must be like this or customizing NPC via book added by NPC_EE will be completely messed up. at least in my game and I tested it two times. in both cases S&A installed after SCS = fail.

Dorn's Rancor issue LOL is a Convenient NPC issue installed after or before some mod, not sure which one and has nothing to do with Skills and Abillities.

You could just PM me. Failing that, email works. (anil261889@gmail.com)

4 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

@LordofBonesI'm limited in the file size I can post here, and unable to link my exe. Is there a means to contact with an updated exe for you to run it and let me know what the output is? I don't expect the update to fix it but to provide more data points for me to narrow down what is going on.

8 minutes ago, LordofBones said:

You could just PM me. Failing that, email works. (anil261889@gmail.com)

Disregard, email was flagged since it contained an exe. If you can go to the repository here https://github.com/Gibberlings3/Skills-and-Abilities and pull from the source code and install, that should work.

This should provide an output that I am hoping you can provide. It will state "Checking if luxxxx.2da exists." if it finds a kit's HLAs and then "luxxxx.2da exists and is being patched." if the file exists in the game and is being patched. This should help me troubleshoot what is going on with some of these ones that are not being patched.

Edited by morpheus562

Alright, which file should I send to you when it's done?

18 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

Disregard, email was flagged since it contained an exe. If you can go to the repository here https://github.com/Gibberlings3/Skills-and-Abilities and pull from the source code and install, that should work.

This should provide an output that I am hoping you can provide. It will state "Checking if luxxxx.2da exists." if it finds a kit's HLAs and then "luxxxx.2da exists and is being patched." if the file exists in the game and is being patched. This should help me troubleshoot what is going on with some of these ones that are not being patched.