Is Ascalon QuestPack and the Vault compatible

Readme says nothing about these two being incompatible but I need to make sure. Ascalon QuestPack adds Serpent of Abbathor Side Quest in Naskhel Mines. The Vault also adds quest in Nashkel Mines, the one with book recovering. Both of these add enemies to the location so I am wondering. Should I have just one of them or should I just start one of these quests, finish it and than start another one so it doesn't overwrite anything. 

Which platform? I don't think the Vault has an EET version. Roxanne built one, sure, but even if I would count it - which I don't - goodluck installing that without a broken dialog somewhere. Which might also apply to the latest, official pre-EET version.

Just go with Ascalon.

Edited by Graion Dilach

Ascalon's Questpack works with a custom version of the Nashkel mindes. I don't know the Vault, but I'd imagine that it adds enemies to the original Nashkel mines areas. So these should be compatible. (Serpent of Abbathor temporyrily replaces the mine's areas until the quest is complete, then it reenables the original game areas. Same like The Grey Clan does with FAI.)

2 hours ago, jastey said:

Ascalon's Questpack works with a custom version of the Nashkel mindes. I don't know the Vault, but I'd imagine that it adds enemies to the original Nashkel mines areas. So these should be compatible. (Serpent of Abbathor temporyrily replaces the mine's areas until the quest is complete, then it reenables the original game areas. Same like The Grey Clan does with FAI.)

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it replaces the mine and than brings it back. Well, then it should be compatible. Thanks 

3 hours ago, Graion Dilach said:

Which platform? I don't think the Vault has an EET version. Roxanne built one, sure, but even if I would count it - which I don't - goodluck installing that without a broken dialog somewhere. Which might also apply to the latest, official pre-EET version.

Just go with Ascalon.

No EE. Clean Trilogy for vanilla. Jester said above that it should be compatible... but thank you.