Avoiding major v34.3 bugs

I anticipate bringing out v35 of SCS fairly soon, but I can't guarantee any particular timescale. 

In the meantime, here is my advice to use v34.3 without major bugs:

1) Do not use the ''Wider selection of random scrolls" and "Improved NPC Customization and Management" components. They have significant issues which are not easy to hotfix.

2) If you want to use the Icewind Dale spells, download the "IWDification" mod from G3 and install it before SCS (its version of the Icewind Dale spells is more up-to-date and robust)

3) Drop the attached file into stratagems/sfo2e before installing SCS (this fixes the nasty bug where psionic maze can permanently prevent PCs being targeted by enemy spells).

That won't fix everything, but I think it fixes most of the serious issues (at least as regards SCS itself, no promises on interactions with other mods).

ds.tph

Yes. Some random treasures break and get turned into NULL items (harmless; even if you pick them up, they transform into nothing). Others are converted into the new random scroll tokens properly but break at game run time, failing to resolve into a real item (don't pick up these or you'll lose an inventory slot to undroppable garbage, but leaving the area and returning rerolls the item).

If you install RandomGraionTweaks' Bag of Spilling, then the second issue is worked around silently - I add a dummy droppable ITM to all random treasures which lack a file underneath, to show them as a "Pandora's Box" to prevent stuck random treasures incase I end up moving one of such into a Bag of Spilling. So it is possible you have already worked some of this around.

Edited by Graion Dilach

There currently is an issue if you install MiH E&Q's Revised Magical Beasts before either SCS's Improved Vampires or the Ulcaster tactical challenge because SCS overwrites a script added to dread wolves by E&Q, making the dread wolves summoned by vampires or added to the Ulcaster battle unkillable.  To avoid, for now install at least that component of E&Q after SCS.  This will be addressed in both future versions of E&Q and future versions of SCS.