Translation help needed

CamDawg

I've just finished translating the four files you posted. I will send it to your mail.

BTW, I have a question if I can ask. When is your new combined Tweak Packs going to be released? Simple question, no pressure meant.

web2air

I've just finished translating the four files you posted. I will send it to your mail.

BTW, I have a question if I can ask. When is your new combined Tweak Packs going to be released? Simple question, no pressure meant.

web2air

I'm off for a two week trip to see family in Japan and California starting Friday, and I'm doing everything I can to get v1 done and released prior to then. I may not get through my complete to-do list, but it should be enough to get it released. :)

In case you're wondering about the Italian one: Italian as a language sucks ass very hard, I hate translating, I don't remember the Italian keyboard layout (needed for a number of language-specific characters), and most of the current translators are working on BGT, so we'll have to do without that suckish language :)

ALT 160 - á

ALT 130 - é

ALT 161 - í

ALT 162 - ó

AL 163 - ú

Ive no idea if you use ñ, but just in case: ALT 164 - ñ and ALT 165 -Ñ.

...Ive had english keyboards most of my life... :)

Guest Bigg at uni
ALT 160 - á

ALT 130 - é

ALT 161 - í

ALT 162 - ó

AL 163 - ú

Ive no idea if you use ñ, but just in case: ALT 164 - ñ and ALT 165 -Ñ.

...Ive had english keyboards most of my life... :)

ctrl-alt-2 switch to Italian layout, type your characters, ctrl-alt-1 switch to American. BTW, we also have another accented e (é and è) and uppercased variants (which aren't doable in any sensible way on the keyboard). There's international american, where you type a single ' and, according to the next letter, it either gets printed, or adds an accent. Similarly for " (german umlaut, ü), ~ (the ñ thing), ` (the other accent: è vs é) or ^ (letter-with-an-hat, î). However, typing code with that layout is a major PITA, so I always type accented letters using out-of-place the ' character, and looking dumb.

This doesn't solve the problem that Italian is TEH SUKC and translating stuff is very dull (not to mention that the only thing Italian players care about is BGT, to the extent of PMing me asking about it :) ).

I beg to differ: whereas not as good as the English language, Italian is a fairly beautiful language if worded correctly. The fact that most italians are totally unable to either speak or write it properly is irrelevant. And btw, I'm italian and I don't care a jot for BGT: in fact, I'm about to start translating the Tweakspack :)

Archived