What type of item would you like to get?

Bri

Alora had the rabbit foot; it gave a luck bonus of course.  :wink.gif

of course grim might have something to say about that...

:D:D:D

Yeah, 'f*ck off Alora, give me my foot back!'>

Aha!!!

Mod crossover...

delainey: come here, you cute little fuzzy wuzzy rabbit...

nalia: Urm, delainey, why do you have a knife held behind your back???

:D:D:D

I like alot of the suggestions made by Smoketest. I think there should be some small possibility of Lycanthropic afliction. In the heat of passion animal instincts take over, it could happen.

The item is a hard one, it would be nice if it had significance, but then again that falls in line with all other romance mods. I was thinking of a rabbits foot that could be comedic if you wanted to go that way. I think there was one in BGI, but I dont know what it was used for.

Yep, I did agree that it is a good idea Harbinger. Heh, I will consider it, I guess. However, the other problem is that for Unfinished Business it strikes akin to Viconia's own lycanthropy idea as well...

Oh, and UUF...Del wouldn't use a knife, she would use her own claws.

I may do a belt...hmm...please, no jokes about notches in one's belt.

Damn. :D

Will Del be ...applying that ointment? :D:D

well, i guess its back to getting a massage by del...

something i approve of

(urm...especially since i've been using the grim version of delainey's portrait...) :D:D:D:D:D

The rubberglove version?!?!? WHY!!?!?!?!

I may do a belt...hmm...please, no jokes about notches in one's belt.

Damn. :D

Will Del be ...applying that ointment? :D:D

well, i guess its back to getting a massage by del...

something i approve of

(urm...especially since i've been using the grim version of delainey's portrait...) :D:D:D:D:D

The rubberglove version?!?!? WHY!!?!?!?!

just kidding...

heeehhehehehehheh!!!

i was wondering who was going to freak about that, bri or cam...never expected you, grim... :D:D:D:D:D

ohgibberlings3.netgibberlings3.net yeah, btw...

did you ever make one with a white nurse cap?:D :D

Other than this, I can't think of anything. In BG1 Delainy gave Charname Belladonna flowers because she wasn't coming along and she wanted him to have something to remember her by.

Mabye a dialog if  <CHARNAME> [and not some other party memeber] has belladonna flowers in his inventory when they 'first meet' perhaps?

You could imagine the sappy scene:

'...You have some belladonnas?

"Yep. They remind me of you."

'Aww...'  :D

------

Sort of rubbish.

I may have to play BGI over just to have them, in that case. :D

I like the book idea, but maybe, in the nature of a book, a History of CHARNAME, written by Del and collected by Del during her time on the mainland

"See how your story has been altered?"

One of the reasons why I wouldn't like a book with the PC and Delainy is that it must make assumptions about the events of TotSC. While BG2 already does this to some degree (as does the Delainy mod itself), I don't like it since it could further narrow the player's RP experience.

Actually, the book idea isn't that bad either...but Volo already is doing something like that in ToB

However, if I do it, it will be very, very basic such as.  Del will only have a "MainChar, who left Candlekeep at the urging..."

And then skip a whole bunch (not elucidating everything) and with a final line "Thus with the defeat of Sarevok, he brought peace to Baldur's Gate..."

That way, the end and beginning are the same, but make no mention of in between...

Actually, the book idea isn't that bad either...but Volo already is doing something like that in ToB

However, if I do it, it will be very, very basic such as.  Del will only have a "MainChar, who left Candlekeep at the urging..."

And then skip a whole bunch (not elucidating everything) and with a final line "Thus with the defeat of Sarevok, he brought peace to Baldur's Gate..."

That way, the end and beginning are the same, but make no mention of in between...

speaking of volo, don't forget to edit his dialog in tob as per romance and non-romance... :D:D:D

Archived