What type of item would you like to get?

Bri

Looks like sentimental has it ;-)

Heh, and Grim Squeaker, why do I get the impression you watched Red Sonja ^_^

Ah, bummer. I hope it's something really cool or it'll end up in a chest in the CC, where I put Jaheira's sentimental item. In real life it's no problem to have stuff like that around, but in a game with limited inventory space, forget it. I'd rather keep something I can use. :D

I admit to watching Red Sonja years ago, but I can't remember much other than her 'exhaustive' sparring with Conan.

Ah, bummer. I hope it's something really cool or it'll end up in a chest in the CC, where I put Jaheira's sentimental item. In real life it's no problem to have stuff like that around, but in a game with limited inventory space, forget it. I'd rather keep something I can use. :D

I admit to watching Red Sonja years ago, but I can't remember much other than her 'exhaustive' sparring with Conan.

Well, Smoketest, the decision hasn't been entirely finalized. In fact, it is going to be part of a lovetalk, and that's why I was looking for suggestions.

On the other hand, I am one of those players who do like fun little things, even if they do take up a space, as long as it doesn't get excessive.

Okay, G'lain, UUF, Grim...yeti fur and leather boots?

*wisely refrains from mentioning potions of hair growth and skinning Anomen...*

Maybe just simple sheepskin boots. Those things are warm. Good for wearing around camp at night.

Plus, if CHARNAME gets infected by Del, s/he can be a wolf in sheep's clothing!

*gets a running start*  :D  :D

Well, Smoketest, the decision hasn't been entirely finalized. In fact, it is going to be part of a lovetalk, and that's why I was looking for suggestions.

On the other hand, I am one of those players who do like fun little things, even if they do take up a space, as long as it doesn't get excessive.

Okay, G'lain, UUF, Grim...yeti fur and leather boots?

*wisely refrains from mentioning potions of hair growth and skinning Anomen...*

i take it that the procedure consists of injecting anomen with massive overdoses of rogain??? with really big needles??? :D:D:D

Maybe just simple sheepskin boots. Those things are warm. Good for wearing around camp at night.

*gets a running start*  :D  :D

actually, that does indeed sound like a good idea...

urg!!! curse my natural reflex to appove of any idea that results in a pun... :D

*gets a running start*  :D  :D

actually, that does indeed sound like a good idea...

urg!!! curse my natural reflex to appove of any idea that results in a pun... :D

Well, as soon as I pick the metal splinters out of my brain, I'll think of another. :D

Edit: Ohhhhh, Yeti fur :) Uhmmm, okey :) I guess that's fine, since you can wear badbad Dragonscales

Edit 2: Whoops!!!!

Sheepskin AND Yeti fur, gee, I should read more :(

Anyway, no sheepskin please

I like sheep :(

And still, of course, would like a white or red ribbon ^_^

Poor sheep :(

Okay, I decided to be less practical and more fun.

How about a carved item, like from bone or wood. Something that Delainy might whittle away at during campfire discussions and storytelling, and then present to Charname as a little token of her affection. Or maybe she made it before leaving the island, while she was missing Charname, and then gives it to him when she discovers he still has feelings for her. She could then relate the story of how she missed him after he left and so she would do little things to express her feelings. (She wouldn't have to actually have it in inventory prior to giving it to him; it could be tucked away in a pouch somewhere.)

You could have the item give +1 luck (or a morale bonus) to Charname while he had it in his possession. Delainy could be similarly affected if she knew (by script) that he was carrying it, keeping it close.

That's it for my late night brain too active can't sleep insomniac whirlwind of ideas post. :D

Don't worry Gospel, no sheep, real or virtual shall be harmed in the making of this module :D

*nods*  Good suggestions Smoketest.

i don't know...its like her artistic abilites are as a bard, i would think if anything she would craft a song for him/her, or write a book...it seems a little jarring for her to suddenly take up sculpture after she's firmly shown to be talented, very talented artistically as a bard...

on the other hand...

crude wooden statue

"this simple, crudely carved statuette was obviously made by someone with very little ability in woodworking. however, the more you look at it, its simple charm and the obvious effort made by delainey to make it allows it to transcend the skill of its maker to become a beautiful object. The crude representation of a couple holding hands may be laughable to some eyes, but to yours it is a reminder of the loving hands and heart of the woman beside you.

equippable in quick slot...

+2 to morale :D:D:D

Archived