What type of item would you like to get?

Bri

Well, if the gift's intended for my hammerite characters, then maybe some tasty chocolate hammers would do, mmmmm... chocolate.

For other characters, perhaps it could be class specific. For instance, a mage would likely appreciate a good book more than a fighter. A fighter might like a pretty decorative sword, or a smart new outfit. For a cleric a talisman appropriate for his faith. Ditto for a monk. A new instrument for a bard. I dunno for a ranger, perhaps something natural, maybe some belladonna flowers. A thief would appreciate a new, shiny blackjack.

My two cents.

Uriel

Hmm...that could work very well Uriel, the class specific idea.  Just remember, this is supposed to be more sentimental than practical (by this point, most people have their own favorite weapons probably...)

Hmm...that could work very well Uriel, the class specific idea.  Just remember, this is supposed to be more sentimental than practical (by this point, most people have their own favorite weapons probably...)

I made sure that none of my ideas were magical or useable. The decorative sword is, in fact, just a decorative sword; impressive but utterly useless in combat.

I still want my chocolate hammers.

Uriel

Hmm...that could work very well Uriel, the class specific idea.  Just remember, this is supposed to be more sentimental than practical (by this point, most people have their own favorite weapons probably...)

I made sure that none of my ideas were magical or useable. The decorative sword is, in fact, just a decorative sword; impressive but utterly useless in combat.

Uriel

Oops, sorry, you did say decorative. It's still early in the morning for me :D

Heh...chocolate hammer...*ponders burying Firekraag in molten chocolate...*

Uriel

Oops, sorry, you did say decorative. It's still early in the morning for me :D

Heh...chocolate hammer...*ponders burying Firekraag in molten chocolate...*

bang bang maxwell's chocholate hammers hit him on the head,

bang bang maxwell's chocholate hammers and now firky was dead...

:D:D:D

i really really like the class specific idea...doesn't have to be completely useless...

bracers for mage/sorc/multi that improves casting speed by 1...for example...something nice, and cool, but isn't terribly overpowerful, just useful..

She could always give you a fur cloak made out of something really big that she killed singlehandedly, bare breasted and with one hand tied behind her back...

You know, Grim, that sounds suspiciously like the line from the last episode of Blackadder the Third...

"We must return to Scotland and you must fight her in the old Highland way. Bare-breasted and each carrying an eight pound baby."

But lines like that are constantly RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND!...... :D So, maybe it's not. :D

She could always give you a fur cloak made out of something really big that she killed singlehandedly, bare breasted and with one hand tied behind her back...

You know, Grim, that sounds suspiciously like the line from the last episode of Blackadder the Third...

"We must return to Scotland and you must fight her in the old Highland way. Bare-breasted and each carrying an eight pound baby."

But lines like that are constantly RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND!...... :D So, maybe it's not. :D

possibly you're using the edmund blackadder sound pack???

http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/Adder.zip

Archived