Tell the truth BigRob...

Grim Squeaker

It's scary isn't it?

According to imdb.com:

Date of birth: 16 March 1971 in El Paso, Texas, USA

Alan grew up in Plano, Texas. After high school Alan attended Lon Morris Jr College from 1990-1991 where he studied drama. While there he was an active member of Delta Psi Omega. In 1991 he was awarded the Academic Excellence award for Drama, as well as Most Likely to Succeed, and Sophmore Beaus. In 1993 he continued his studies at Juilliard until 1996, when he left before earning a degree. He currently lives in New York City.

Well, that's me alright (the top one), but personally, I don't see the resemblance. Maybe except for that smirk we both seem to be wearing. :D

Whoa, the resemblance is uncanny, but isn't that actor British? BigRob submitted his drivers license photo (shock! Where would he get such an idea?!? ;P)

Mostly because it was the most presentable photo I had of myself. Which says something about my habits around cameras. :D

Heh... for whatever reason, on all of my most recent photos, I always end up blocked by something--plants at Christmas, poles at work. The best pic I have is my graduation pic, but it's eight years old...

Heh... for whatever reason, on all of my most recent photos, I always end up blocked by something--plants at Christmas, poles at work.  The best pic I have is my graduation pic, but it's eight years old...

Heh, that's OK. The one of me is far from being recent. :D

Archived