Iron Gullet Competition!

Grim Squeaker

Here's a random idea that my and Andy were discussing, don't worry its not serious (or is it? :D ). It is similar in theme to the (in)famous Iron Modder competition. You will have 4 hours to make a mod however, there are two major differences between Iron Modder and Iron Gullet. The mod can be on any topic you like but you must have consumed at least 15 units of alcohol before starting your mod (You should still be drinking in the hour before the mod - no sobering up!). Ideally, you should keep drinking as you make and very badly test the mod and then submit it to CamDawg! We may require audio proof that you are infact drunk and will require a photo of the empties...

For the record, playing BG2 is very hard while drunk. I've tried it before, and had serious difficulty clicking on the objects I intended to...

15 units is a lot, but given the fact that I can speak any language by that time, I assume I will be a modding god. :D 15 as in shots of vodka or bottles of beer?

15 units. So 15 shots, 7 1/2 pints of a decent beer or a combo. I'm sure if it actually went ahead it would be reduced to 10 or something... or maybe less depending how lightweight the average modder is...

Since American beer is a pale comparison to other beers around the world, the requirements may have to be raised quite a bit for us Yanks.  :D

Well its the units that matter not the amount of fluid. I'm certainly not drinking 7 1/2 pints of beer! My lone kidney would probably explode...

I was under the impression that a unit was a standardised international measure. Look at the labels of your beer bottles people, I think it might be there.

15 units, pah. The only problem would be needing to take a piss every 15 minutes, cuts down on modding time.

I was under the impression that a unit was a standardised international measure. Look at the labels of your beer bottles people, I think it might be there.

15 units, pah. The only problem would be needing to take a piss every 15 minutes, cuts down on modding time.

Yeah I think a unit is an international thing.

Oh speaking of pissing. One of my mates was telling me about one of his mates who did the 1/2 blood - 1/2 alcohol challenge. This requires drinking 8 pints without going for a piss. Apparently he did it, but was running to the lav as he started drinking the last pint and as he finished it his flies were undone and he was... ready to go. But he managed it...

Perhaps it should be called Iron Bladder: Drunken Modding. :D

Perhaps it should be called Iron Bladder: Drunken Modding. :D

Quite possibly... get me a/promote me to moderator/admin! Change the damned title!

Archived