small italian translation needed - (DONE)

jastey

EDIT 3: All translations are done, thank you!

@68 (PC talking to a woman) ~Yes, we found this diary. There is someone called "T" mentioned. You do not happen to know anything about this person, by any chance?~

@69 (Woman talking to PC) ~"T...?" No, I am sorry. I've never heard of such a person. But please, do not give up the search!~

And I would feel tremendously happy if someone could provide translations into

-Polish

-Russian - done: Kulyok

-Italian

-Spanish. - done: Immortality

Thank you very much in advance. It's an additional answer option for my slime quest mini mod.

Thank you CamDawg for the suggestion!

EDIT: Feel free to contact me for translations via PM, if you prefer.

More translation of the whole mod are, as always, welcome.

@68 looks fine. @69 = ~"T...?" No, I am sorry. I've never heard of such a person. But please, do not give up the search!~

I'm only fluent in Common and Orcish. Well I could probably do the Spanish, but I'm sure Immortality or someone else could do a much better job.

@68 ~Yes, we found this diary. There is someone called "T" mentioned. You do not by any chance know anything about this person?~

@69 ~"T"?... No, I am sorry. I never heard about it before. Please, do not give up the search!~

I would put "You do not happen to know anything about this person, by any chance?", but that's just me.

Okay, Russian:

@68 ~Да, мы нашли его дневник. В нем упоминается кто-то с инициалом "Т". Вы, случайно, ничего про него не знаете?~

@69 ~"Т"?... Нет, сожалею, но никогда о нем раньше не слышал. Пожалуйста, продолжайте искать!~

Thank you very much to you both!

Kulyok: I am happy you ask, as I assume it means you liked them, but I have to admit I lack a good idea for integrating them into Ajantis BGII.

Hm... Maybe this could be saved for some encounter in ToB or so..

Italian:

@68 ~Yes, we found this diary. There is someone called "T" mentioned. You do not by any chance know anything about this person?~

@69 ~"T"?... No, I am sorry. I never heard about it before. Please, do not give up the search!~

@68 ~Si, abbiamo trovato questo diario. Si parla di un certo "T". Sai per caso di chi si tratti?~

@69 ~"T"?... No, mi spiace. Mai sentito prima. Ti prego, non abbandonare le ricerche!~

P.S. Any chance that Slime Quest will be again compatible with BGT some day ? :)

I think you want to use the corrected version in the first post as the base for your translation:

@68 (PC talking to a woman) ~Yes, we found this diary. There is someone called "T" mentioned. You do not happen to know anything about this person, by any chance?~

@69 (Woman talking to PC) ~"T...?" No, I am sorry. I've never heard of such a person. But please, do not give up the search!~

@68 Italian by Salk has a typo; it should be

@68 = ~Si, abbiamo trovato questo diario. Si parla di un certo "T". Sai per caso di chi si tratti?~

An even closer translation would be

@68 = ~Si, abbiamo trovato questo diario. Si parla di un certo "T". Non è che tu sappia niente su di lui, per caso?~

(as a comparison, Salk's would be "Do you know by chance whom is he?", while mine is "Don't you know anything about him, by chance?" - literal translations of "You do not happen to ..." and "by any chance" don't flow exceptionally well in Italian).

Archived