Diriel's flirts ideas

Domi

Heh, I was pretty positive that people wanted to romance Diriel, lol. And I think it will be tough to RP the romance - it is much less liberal than other romances, but because there are other romances I can impose the limitations that didn't make sense would it had been only one choice in two. Anyways, back to work.

In the immortal words of Gimly the Dwarf: 'That was deliberate! That was deliberate!'

but on the serious note, if gods of insomnia will be kind to me, I will be able to call for test runs in a week or so, which will hopefully put us within reach for Xmas release.

but on the serious note, if gods of insomnia will be kind to me, I will be able to call for test runs in a week or so, which will hopefully put us within reach for Xmas release.

Oooh. An additional New Year gift!

(I'd kill for a non-traified copy: my old computer has got no space _yet again_, so I won't be able to run it anytime soon. But reading his stuff and melting - *yes*.)

Domi, you're my hero. Um...heroine? Not the drug. :D Okay, well, I adore you. :D I don't know what us romance-starved fangirls would do without you, so thank you for all the amazing work.

I'm very excited about Diriel. I'm almost finished playing through as a female elf (romancing Rizdaer) and stumbled across the Diriel snow talk that took a surprising turn, so now I'm very impatient to romance him properly, hehe. :)

I'm not sure if this has been answered already but can a drow romance him, or only moon/wild elf?

*goes back to waiting patiently* :D

*is a devout Rizdaer fan, and loves her 'bad boys', if they can be called that*

Yeah, no paladins for me ^_^

YES!

I should do a fan art of that, or useing that suject. Something funny could be done. The idea of Diriel ACTUALLY going along with it... well, it's just lovely ^_^

I really can't wait to see this ^_^ I mean, we've seen serious Diriel, but I really wanna see the rest of him too.

That came out wrong. You know what I mean.

Thanks, Domi. That makes sense (maybe I could see him with a drow after a looooooooooooooooong time knowing them, but it's hard to imagine), but I just wanted to make sure. :D

I love Rizdaer too, and he's certainly one of the most appealing romances from any game I've played lately. I like Jaemal as well, actually, but he's just so...needy. I think I have to be in the right kind of mood to romance him, lol. :) Sometimes I want to be mean or snotty, or outright yell and scream, but with Jaemal, it's too much like kicking a 3-legged puppy. And I would never do that...*cough* :D

Archived