Diriel's flirts ideas

Domi

Seldarine forbid that it happens the other way around though. ^^

Oh no, my character dexterity would make it impossible. Luckily too, because her low CON would cause Diriel to break her in half if he did that.

I wonder if he would mind her being a drow, I mean elves do think drow are 'abnormal'. I still mourn the fact I can't pick "Lloth priestess" as a speciality...

As for NPC initiated flirts, can't help but think about secret looks covered up with a 'I-was-just-looking-in-a-very-scientific-way-don't-get-weird-ideas!' XD

Well he does note that Drow would be worthy allies in his fight against humanity and civilisation. For me that happened around the events of Shanegarne Bridge, otherwise he just totally ignored the Drow PC. And I think there is a mod around somewhere that does allow for a Lloth cleric choice, but I haven't tried it out for myself yet so I wouldn't know for sure. :)

Ok, NPC initiated flirts...

Well I have no idea how "accidents" could happen on the part of Diriel - like tripping into the PC and coming into contact with her pretty, well, awkwardly. He seems sorta too collected to pull those off effectively. But I could be mistaken.

Mmf, where's the hat trick when you need it? :)

Okay, it's back to work for me today, and I promise to write nothing else, but Diriel's Flirts and conflicts until the romance is finished as I commute. :p Cheers, folks, I hope I will be able to get that V2 with DR out by Christmas.

Archived