Available for voice-acting

gertjanvh

Dear friends, testers, developers and users,

I just wanted to let you all know, that I am available as voice actor. While not for a living, and my voice may not be qualified for your specific mod, I do enjoy

voicing lines for people who are in need of it. I should point out that I'm not a native english speaker, and my available accents might sound a bit odd, I do believe they can still be usable. I finally got a good headset/microphone, so if you should be intrested, just PM me, or better yet, send me a request for samples at gjvharten *at* gmail dot com.

I sincerely hope that it didn't sound overly arrogant to just throw in this message:)

Gert Jan

(Cries happily.) Do you think you can record an audition sample for me? I am accumulating a pool of voices for the Deathstalkers, so I want to know how you sound.

So, maybe something like this (it's just some random lines from a stock assassin character; if you'd rather be on the good side, I can see if I can throw in some for the stock good guys):

Line 1: Oh, the expression in their eyes when they realize that you've come for them.... Priceless!

Line 2: Put a pillow on a woman's head. Not only she'll die, but she'll shut up as well.

Line 3: There is poetry in doing them, before doing them in. I have a shelf full of it.

(Cries happily.) Do you think you can record an audition sample for me? I am accumulating a pool of voices for the Deathstalkers, so I want to know how you sound.

So, maybe something like this (it's just some random lines from a stock assassin character; if you'd rather be on the good side, I can see if I can throw in some for the stock good guys):

Line 1: Oh, the expression in their eyes when they realize that you've come for them.... Priceless!

Line 2: Put a pillow on a woman's head. Not only she'll die, but she'll shut up as well.

Line 3: There is poetry in doing them, before doing them in. I have a shelf full of it.

I've got the samples voiced, ready in MP3 format.

To which emailadres can I send them?

Okay, at the suggestion of jcompton,

I've put together a zip file containing six different

samples of my voice. Three for "good-aligned" characters and three for

"evil-aligned" characters.

This zip-files, called samples, is available here:

http://public.box.net/gertjanvh29493

Quick edit:

I've uploaded a second zip file, which contains a number of my favorite quotes from BG2 which are revoiced by moi. Just to give you a better feeling for my style.

Archived