Netharin

The dreaded progress request

Guest DALV

I don't mean to be bitchy but can you please hurry up , its not your fault but I'm just excited and want to play ToB with Tyris

I don't mean to be bitchy but can you please hurry up , its not your fault but I'm just excited and want to play ToB with Tyris

Sorry, I've been shit! If I remember, I will e-mail EmberWolf tonight about the next load of lines.

Guest blkholsun

I'm still checking in every weekend...! :cool:

Any estimate on how much longer you think it might take?

Guest Bane

been checking this myself time and again, won't be playing BG2 until this is done ;D

Guest Guest Mistr

Why not release it as it is and simply update it with voices later?

Why not release it as it is and simply update it with voices later?

Whereas I am definitely waiting for the voice.

I released Version 1 without proper voicing but I really don't want to do that again. This is nothing against Tyris or you guys, but I really want the next release to be me done with her for a while (with the exception of the inevitable bug release version that will follow).

Someday I'll return to Tyris with a SoA quest but for now I don't have much time for modding. But I didn't want to leave you guys hanging. I loved writing her epilogues and her story deserves to be completed.

hey Grim, I havent played Tyris fully yet, as i want to wait for her ToB content to play her fully. My Q is, is the situation with Death Adder resolved? Im currently doing other things atm, and will be returning to the game some time in the near future....i have a habit of Installing more mods then i wind up using, and i dont wanna do that anymore.

thanks,

david

hey Grim, I havent played Tyris fully yet, as i want to wait for her ToB content to play her fully. My Q is, is the situation with Death Adder resolved? Im currently doing other things atm, and will be returning to the game some time in the near future....i have a habit of Installing more mods then i wind up using, and i dont wanna do that anymore.

thanks,

david

Spoilers, sweetie

Guest GuestMasta

It seems that a release is quite unlikely to happen this year...

It seems that a release is quite unlikely to happen this year...

How very pesimistic. EmberWolf will do the voicing when other parts of her life aren't so much a priority. And then you'll get your release. This is a hobby after all.

This is a hobby after all.

....is that why after 8 years, I STILL haven't gotten a paycheck? ;)

This is a hobby after all.

....is that why after 8 years, I STILL haven't gotten a paycheck? ;)

Yes. Twit :p

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.