The dreaded progress request

Netharin

I released Version 1 without proper voicing but I really don't want to do that again. This is nothing against Tyris or you guys, but I really want the next release to be me done with her for a while (with the exception of the inevitable bug release version that will follow).

Someday I'll return to Tyris with a SoA quest but for now I don't have much time for modding. But I didn't want to leave you guys hanging. I loved writing her epilogues and her story deserves to be completed.

hey Grim, I havent played Tyris fully yet, as i want to wait for her ToB content to play her fully. My Q is, is the situation with Death Adder resolved? Im currently doing other things atm, and will be returning to the game some time in the near future....i have a habit of Installing more mods then i wind up using, and i dont wanna do that anymore.

thanks,

david

hey Grim, I havent played Tyris fully yet, as i want to wait for her ToB content to play her fully. My Q is, is the situation with Death Adder resolved? Im currently doing other things atm, and will be returning to the game some time in the near future....i have a habit of Installing more mods then i wind up using, and i dont wanna do that anymore.

thanks,

david

Spoilers, sweetie

It seems that a release is quite unlikely to happen this year...

How very pesimistic. EmberWolf will do the voicing when other parts of her life aren't so much a priority. And then you'll get your release. This is a hobby after all.

Archived