Version 5 Bug Reports

More trudging... close to the end of page 3 but grogerson's killing me. :) These are fixed:

First, a bug and fix of my own, from the Whistling Gallows in Lonelywood:

Baldr003.jpg

The z-index is set too high on the spit roast animation, cutting off the legs and foot circle of my PC in the left panel; the fixed animation is on the right. We had a mess of minor graphical fixes like this for the Fixpack and I'd be surprised if we didn't have more for this project, so keep your eyes open and report 'em if you see 'em.

AR9703, 9705 and 9707 - the exits back up are hard to find, and accessed from the wrong direction.

Fixed.

AR9705 - None of the chests had TALE1. This is a game critical item. I looked at the NECCHEST.bcs in both IWD and IWDinBG2. They are not the same. A lot of stuff has been added (from the NECHEST#.bcs') and I fear it interferes with placing the scroll (TALE_PLACED global).

necchest is a mess, yes, but it's so that the traps are very random. The issue here is that TALE1 is being placed via GiveItemCreate in the area script, which fails since it's not an actor. Changing it to an ActionOverride and forcing the chest to give itself the item fixes the issue locally.

The dialog with the Hobart Rakshasa hangs in the cutscene when he transforms. Also if I reload from a save in the library area, several more invisible stalkers and a Rakshasa appear. These should not appear until the Hobart Rakshasa transforms.

I've fixed the cutscene hang, but there's more to address here. Without the cutscene hang, Hobart chunks and his rakshasha form appears... and then promptly deactivates. Also, you get a cloak of non-detection and 242 gold from Hobart's chunks and then identical loot from one of the other rakshashas.

What I think really needs to be done here is to scrap the chunking Hobart and simply replace via script with some animation effects for equivalency.

AR9717 - When I approach the talking door, the cutscene starts but hangs before the animation begins, with or without the skulls in inventory.

The magic mouth is disabling itself, hanging the cutscene. Removing the disable script and touching up its invisibility effect works fine.

Encountered my first unreachable exit. I believe it is to the area full of Neo Orogs where you meet Saablic and Krilag. I take it that there is a work around that can get you through these transition problems? Anyone mind telling me how to do that?

Previously reported and already fixed.

I need more info for these or I couldn't replicate:

In the Dragon's Eye bottom level, I had spoken to the "odd little girl" (cryptic harbinger of doom) a couple of times, then I went back up to the previous level. In addition to some yuan-ti appearing to follow me back up there even though they weren't around when I left the bottom level, when I came back to the bottom level the odd little girl was right at the beginning of the level again. She gave me her third warning (the one I was up to at the time) but not in the right place.

Unable to replicate.

AR9100 - I restored to an autosave (went to the barbarian encampment, dialog failed with Wylfdene) and found Vaarglan and Alpheus waiting near the Whistling Gallows. They should not appear until after the final confrontation at the barbarian camp. If I initiated dialog, the rest of the group appears and the cutscene hangs. If I walked by them I could continue as normal.

They should not appear unless the global Hjollder_quest is 10 or more--almost, but not quite, exposing Wylfdene. It gets set to 10 when you receive Wylfdene's Tribal Insignia from Hjollder. Nonetheless, you shouldn't get Vaarglan appearing unless you entered the Whistling Gallows and then came out. I'm not seeing anything wonky in the scripts though.

AR9101 - After sending Ambere Dunn home, Hobart vanishes as well. I had to CLUA him in to get to TotLM. Since I can't continue in HoW...

Well, you're a step ahead of me here--I don't have Hobart at all, and from the scripting, I don't see how he appears. He's only got one script assigned, and that one deactivates him, and I can't find anything anywhere else that turns him active again. Before I go hunting too far for this, has anyone else found Hobart, or not? I suspect we're just getting overzealous with a Deactivate() again, but not if it's working for everyone else.

I managed to get through the Watchknight Crypts, and everything looked good. But when I went to leave the game CTD'd. There was no autosave from the time I entered the Temple of Helm. I'm not sure but I thought it was supposed to autosave when entering the Crypts.

There's an auto-save when you move from the main keep exterior to the area with the altar, but not one from the altar area to the crypts.

The Spectral Cook turns hostile when he sees me. He should remain neutral if I remember correctly.

Nope, the cook's got the same script in IWD--see a party member, go hostile.

In Dorn's Deep, when entering the room with the big dwarven monument to metallurgy I got a pop-up message that read "These are wooden supply crates, no doubt offloaded from the wagons outside. The crates appear to be intact and unopened." Possibly this was supposed to be another message popping up at this point?

Unable to replicate. The only string I can see in this area is the info spot for the cold forge, and it's working correctly in my game.

And my DavidW special:

There seem to be some discrepancies about which classes can use certain items. Monks in particular can use a bunch of items that they aren't supposed to - in particular I have noted that they can use the Rogue's Cowl (this might be appropriate, since it fits their skills and abilities, but it's not mentioned in the description) and the Merry Shorthorn (which is bards only and certainly not appropriate).

Also, my kensai/mage dual class was able to use a helmet (a normal plumed one, I haven't tried any others) when she was a kensai (gauntlets and armour are correctly banned, though). Now that she's dual classed to a mage, however, she doesn't seem able to use mage robes as BG2 kensai mages could. I've tried the robe of enfusing, the necromancer's robe and the robe of cold resistance.

I think we're just going to have to go through a lot of items manually and make decisions on usability questions, particularly with monks.

The Burning Hands spell seems to hardly ever actually hit anything, even if they're in the range of the fan shape.

Burning Hands kinda sucks in every incarnation of the engine, since arc-shaped AoEs are wonky. AFAICT DavidW has already included the relevant fixes from Fixpack here so I don't think there's a lot else we can do.

When the Spectral Guards go hostile at the Warded door or the stairways, the three summoned arrive way later than they should. And, if I remember correctly, the stairways summon six each, not three.

Depends on the party level. For the warded door, it's the two standing there, plus two more, plus one at party level 14, plus 3 at party level 16. For the stairways it's the two standing there plus two more, plus one at party level 14, plus 3 at party level 16.

This is still something that needs further examination, as it's a goofy IWD trigger that looks for the party level and diffculty level that has no documentation in the IESDP. Right now the extra guards are only spawning if you're exactly level 14 or 16, which isn't right, so we need a better mapping of this trigger.

More trudging... close to the end of page 3 but grogerson's killing me. :) ...

Yeh, I bet DavidW was feeling the same way with v4. I figured some of my probs might be due to using the killsword, but some...

Anyway, I've another install going, and I'll play with a full party, no killsword this time. The only things installed with it are Better Calls for Help, Improved General AI and Fixpack 1. Let's see if I get the same or different results...

More trudging... close to the end of page 3 but grogerson's killing me. :) ...

Yeh, I bet DavidW was feeling the same way with v4. I figured some of my probs might be due to using the killsword, but some...

Anyway, I've another install going, and I'll play with a full party, no killsword this time. The only things installed with it are Better Calls for Help, Improved General AI and Fixpack 1. Let's see if I get the same or different results...

Can you hold off a day? I'm really driving to get a new hot fixes out, and I'd like to see if it addresses the problems you were having so far. I'm thinking I'm going to try and grind through one more day and post an update tomorrow, whether I've finished the thread or not.

On arrival in Lonelywood I got the "enemy sighted" message. After Hjollder leaves, the group hunting for Kieran momentarily appears before vanishing.

AR9106 - When I entered I got the "enemy sighted" message, though none was visible.

Sadly, I think these are going to be fairly common due to different approaches in the games. In BG2, creatures get created by script as they're needed--if it's time to get mugged in the Slums, a script triggers and creates the muggers who then go after you. In IWD all of these creatures are always present in the area file, just hidden--you're seeing them briefly before their script kicks in and they deactivate/hide themselves. Unless they're right next to an entrance point for an area this shouldn't be an issue normally.

I tried to solve this systematically by dumping a one-second invisibility effect on creatures that should start hidden. Here's the code:

BEGIN ~Creatures that should start hidden~ DESIGNATED 370

<<<<<<<< i#hideme.baf
IF
 !Global("#DeactivateMe","LOCALS",1)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
   SetGlobal("#DeactivateMe","LOCALS",1)
   Deactivate(Myself)
END
>>>>>>>>

COMPILE ~i#hideme.baf~

INCLUDE ~iwd_in_bg2/lib/add_effect.tpa~

OUTER_SET ~effect_type~=20
OUTER_SET ~effect_misc~=0
OUTER_SET ~effect_level~=0
OUTER_SET ~effect_string~=0
OUTER_SPRINT ~effect_resource~ ~~
OUTER_SET ~effect_duration_type~=0
OUTER_SET ~effect_duration~=1

ACTION_FOR_EACH ~cre~ IN
hjolldrh wvirginn salamanf hroth1 vaarglan mercwar1 mercwar2
keanimph fleezum2 uhlk8009 alpheusd invissal invistrl lddthief
arundel1 sheemish udspider eecorpse damien2 eecyc1 kaorog
kaoroge katown1 katown2 katown3 kaarund vsshad1 vsyetii
yuanmag bird squirel2 bronsen fengla2 flozem2 krakmag
malavon ilair invstlk psentry emmrchh purvish werewlf alpheus
pshar mercthf hobarth ambereh haileeh seercut bbspir wspir
wvirgin remorhh dlsgem djinni  trhobrt trharld trcriek tradran trshelh
trsph1 trsph2 trsph3 trsph4 trsph5 trsph6 trsph7 trsph8 trsph9
ckinvst beholdh erris geddian giles zierkki mouth everard2
BEGIN
  COPY_EXISTING ~%cre%.cre~ ~override~
   WRITE_ASCII 0x248 ~i#hideme~ #8
   LAUNCH_PATCH_MACRO ~grant_generic_ability~
END

COPY_EXISTING ~ckspgrdh.cre~ ~override~
  WRITE_ASCII 0x268 ~i#hideme~ #8

ACTION_FOR_EACH ~script~ IN
eesquirl eesqlmob eeeverar keraksha  shsqrl BEGIN
  EXTEND_TOP ~%script%.bcs~ ~i#hideme.baf~
END

COPY_EXISTING ~eepeqtlk.bcs~ ~override~
  DECOMPILE_BCS_TO_BAF
  REPLACE_TEXTUALLY 
 ~MultiPlayerSync()~
 ~MultiPlayerSync()
  Deactivate("cornugon_1")
  Deactivate("cornugon_2")~
  COMPILE_BAF_TO_BCS

COPY_EXISTING ~ar6006.are~ ~override~
WRITE_ASCII 0x27c ~~ #8
WRITE_ASCII 0x284 ~EFDELDEF~
WRITE_ASCII 0x7cc ~~ #8
WRITE_ASCII 0x7d4 ~EFDELDEF~

ACTION_FOR_EACH crefile IN
eeverar everard2 kaarund vaarglan purvish
erris geddian giles zierkki mouth BEGIN
  OUTER_SPRINT $hidden_cre_are(~%crefile%~) ~~
END

ACTION_BASH_FOR ~iwd_in_bg2\are~ ~.*\.are~ BEGIN
  COPY_EXISTING ~%BASH_FOR_RES%.are~ ~override~
	   READ_LONG 0x54 ~act_off~
	   READ_SHORT 0x58 ~act_num~
	   FOR (i=0;i<~act_num~;i=i+1) BEGIN
		  READ_ASCII ~act_off~+0x110* ~i~ + 0x80 ~crefile~
		  TO_LOWER ~crefile~
		  PATCH_IF VARIABLE_IS_SET $hidden_cre_are(EVALUATE_BUFFER  ~%crefile%~) BEGIN
			 WRITE_ASCII ~act_off~+0x110* ~i~ + 0x50 ~i#hideme~
		  END
	   END
  BUT_ONLY
END

It would be useful to know whether it's not working or whether the creatures in question are just missing from the creature lists I compiled.

So far at least, every creature reported as 'shouldn't be there' has had the deactivate/invis combo and I've been unable to replicate. In a few cases we shouldn't be--eeeverar just makes him disappear from Easthaven and unable to help you get in the temple. mouth causes the Magic Mouth to hang a cutscene; it needs to be permanently invisible but never deactivated. Hobart may need to be removed as well since I can't find him in my game (though grogerson found him just fine).

So far at least, every creature reported as 'shouldn't be there' has had the deactivate/invis combo and I've been unable to replicate. In a few cases we shouldn't be--eeeverar just makes him disappear from Easthaven and unable to help you get in the temple. mouth causes the Magic Mouth to hang a cutscene; it needs to be permanently invisible but never deactivated. Hobart may need to be removed as well since I can't find him in my game (though grogerson found him just fine).

Cool. I should say that the list in this component (like in every component, really) was generated by some automatic list, not put together manually. (The truth is, I've only played IWD one and a half times, and I don't actually know it that well).

A quick warning: I had intended to deprecate the improved general AI and Better Calls for Help, as I haven't looked at it for a couple of years. Feel free to use it, but I don't entirely vouch for it.

Thanks for the heads up. If I have any problems, I'll let you know.

Eeeverar is for progression in the Cryshal Tirith. You're supposed to meet Everard in the stockade. As for Hobart, don't quote me on that one just yet. It's possible I assumed I saw him.

As for the second install, I'll run it a bit, maybe get a couple of levels and some equipment on the characters. When the next hotfix comes out, I'll export them and start a new game. There's a few things early in the game I'd like to check.

One thing I noted. The main character is a paladin. In the Winter's Cradle a bard should be able to tell a tale for a gem. Talking to Elisha should give the bard a chance to greet her with a song, and learn one from her as well. Those dialog options didn't appear. Is this supposed to happen (such options available only to main character)? I seem to recall something about this early in the testing, but can't find it in the threads.

The good news is that I'm on to page 4. Fixed stuff:

I got to AR9718 the same way I did with AR8013; MoveToArea, ExploreArea, [ctrl]+J. I can go back to AR9717, but the door problem remains - at least until the Luremaster is defeated. Then the magic mouth cre becomes visible and can be talked to. The door opens, the magic mouth animation runs and AR9718 becomes accessible. I hope what I observed will help solve this bug.

This should be fixed with my previous Magic Mouth fixes.

AR9801 - The Stone Nuisances do not get replaced if the first pair are slain. Any slain should be replaced every time you leave the area. Also, the Chest of Seasons takes the Flawed gems, but the Flawless ones do not appear on their respective altars. I had to CreateItem for each.

Nuisances now respawn; altars were suffering from the same issue as the TALES item.

Finally, when I defeated the Luremaster, I used the ring and ... nothing happens. I had to MoveToArea back to Lonelywood.

Bad variable set by the ring; this is fixed. Incidentally, we should go ahead and kill all of the 'RETURN_TO_LONELYWOOD' blocks in area scripts since 1) we have a game script in BG2 and 2) the variable is being set via opcode so we're limited to eight letters anyway (I'm using CDRet2LW as the variable in baldur.bcs.)

Also, a very minor point, when I got Krilag's badge the game told me "You have retrieved Kilrag's badge." with the name misspelled.

This is fixed.

On other matters, the Mail of Life, when worn, makes the character regenerative, however instead of the regeneration status effect icon on the wearer's portrait and character screen, it lists the current effect as "bard song".

Yep, a whole mess of regen icons are wrong; these are fixed.

In the severed hand I found there were a number of spots where characters appeared to be able to walk through invisible gaps in the walls or in the railings around stairways. Sorry, I didn't note the specific spots - I didn't think of it until just now.
Well, here's a specific spot:

(img of ar5002)

The zone surrounded by the red line should be about where the wall should be, there isn't one, and as you can skip the area by just moving through the wall, there needs to really be a wall.

Jarno's issue in ar5002 is fixed--DavidW's algorithm to make transitions passable in the search maps just eroded the wall away a little too much. When you encounter these, try to take screenshots as I really don't see any other way to get them all.

AR9201 - Regarding the first Wylfdene meeting, I found what the problem is. The Announcer doesn't start. He is behind and left of Wylfdene. I talked to him and everything ran normally. However Hjollder was visible behind the bushes...

Hmm. Angaar's long cutscene where he walks you to the tent sets BC_CUTSCENE to 11. Once in Wylfdene's tent the BCANNTLK cutscene (announcer starts dialogue) is supposed to start based off that variable, which dovetails in to Wylfdene's dialogue.

The only possible problem I can see is that the announcer uses StartDialogueNoSet(Protagonist), only because I don't know how reliable Protagonist is as an ID. As a precaution I've swapped it out for the more reliable [PC].

AR9300 - The undead failed to attack. Two of the Ghost Shaman were away from the pier, on the south side of the isle. Neither the Ghost Shaman Skaldar, nor the Polar Bear Spirit initiated dialog. As with the Announcer, I had to initiate.

Ha, no, it's better than that. They'll run away once attacked. :)

This is simply a bad mapping (my fault) of the highly specific OnIsland trigger from HoW. Basically, it checked to see if you were on the very small island with Hjollder; I mapped this as anywhere in the region. There's really no good way to simulate this in BG2 so I've had to make a number of script changes and add an invisible creature. It's ugly, but undead now attack and Skaldar and the Polar Ghost Spirit now talk.

AR9300 - Got to Hjollder and dialog initiated properly. Everything went fine until he was supposed to Wind Walk away and the cutscene hung. This is another game stopper for me. Any ideas how to get it going past this point?

Hjollder's dialogue was trying to initiate a cuscene before the dialogue ended, so it would go to cutscene mode while still paused from the dialogue, hanging it. Moving Hjollder's cutscene initiation to his last line takes care of this.

On a related issue, I seem to have some trouble with the "Rescue Guello" subquest in the lower Dorn's mines. After I killed Shikata and went back to talk to Guello he didn't acknowledge that Shikata was dead. Then I left the area and came back, and all the gnomes were gone. As far as I can remember I had some trouble with this quest being buggy in the original game too. I'm going to give it another try after getting the quest from the Gnome Village, but I suspect this is another one where I'll have to manually change the variable (anyone know which variable I need to change?)

Guello actually wants you to kill the 12 salamanders in the area as well, but the secondary (or tertiary) DV of the salamanders here got lost somewhere... I've fixed it locally. You can use CLUAConsole:Global("SPRITE_IS_DEAD8008_Salamanders","GLOBAL",12) to advance this quest.

* Update on that - Beorn disappeared after greeting me at the entrance to the Gnome Village and hasn't turned up at the standing stone temple in the NE like he's supposed to, so I can't get the quest off him. I'll just continue on past this side quest for now, and give HoW an attempt.

One of those seems-to-be-easy but annoys you bugs. Beorn has a little system of wyapoints to get to the stones, and then he's supposed to save his new location and stay put. The SaveLocation isn't taking, though, so he gets most of the way there and then wanders way back to the village entrance. This is fixed locally. Check the village closer, he's probably back near the entrance.

In the Dunn house, the characters can't seem to get to the exit except by walking through the southern wall and across the black surrounding area.
The exit from Baldemar Thurlow's house is unreachable. I had to move to area.

Already reported and fixed.

Also, Brother Perdiem keeps saying evil things in his pop up dialogues even after I've destroyed the shrine and freed him in the area with the locks for the badges.

Borher Perdiem was checking for an incorrect DV.

Unable to replicate/need more info:

AR9800 - The summoners became attackers rather than remain where they are and summon Glabrezu's to attack. I saw only one summoned.

I've stripped their scripts down of RandomWalk()s and MoveTos to keep them put, so that in theory they should only stop summoning once a player gets within 8' of them... and they're still charging across the screen once the party shows up. If you keep the party out of sight (either invis or beyond sight radius) they'll continue to summon glabs correctly. Something's broken here and needs fixing, but I'm going to look at it again later since I'm sick of it at the moment.

AR9100 - Returned to Lonelywood, CTD when I walked across to the three brother's house. It happened in front of Baldemar's house. Still have the two mages waiting at the Whistling Gallows. I reentered and [ctrl]+j'd to the poacher's hut, then south to avoid Baldemar's house. Everywhere else was reachable.

Unable to replicate.

I've encountered the same salamander aura behaviour that Grogerson encountered. It sure makes them easier. The frost salamanders wind up fighting with some of their allies, while the fire salamanders only hurt themselves with their fire, and it also seems to stun them.

The auras are already fixed, but I'll need to wait for specifics on the salamander-on-salamander violence. The salamanders would need a lazy trigger like the player scripts and I haven't seen one so far (in my admittedly hasty search).

Now in HoW: It seems like Hobard Stubbletoes hasn't appeared.

OK, this is looking more like something that needs to be fixed. Two players with missing Hobart and an unsure third.

_______

Other:

Also, a very minor point, when I got Krilag's badge the game told me "You have retrieved Kilrag's badge." with the name misspelled.

I'm currently patching this by a REPLACE_TEXTUALLY in the area script with a new string. Are strrefs set in the game, i.e. can STRING_SET be used reliably? If not, can we STRING_SET in IWD prior to the converter?

AR9301 - Barrow Wights move too slowly. No other problems of note.
One more thing: I tried out the "Wish" spell from a scroll. The djinn appears with the animation of a svirfneblin miner.
A bit of an odd one - when Hjollder first teleported me into Lonelywood there was, for a split second, a drow mage to the south of my party. Now, going to talk to the barbarians, some of their animations seem to change between barbarians and drow.

Animations issues. :D

AR9301 - Barrow Wights move too slowly. No other problems of note.
One more thing: I tried out the "Wish" spell from a scroll. The djinn appears with the animation of a svirfneblin miner.
A bit of an odd one - when Hjollder first teleported me into Lonelywood there was, for a split second, a drow mage to the south of my party. Now, going to talk to the barbarians, some of their animations seem to change between barbarians and drow.

Animations issues. :)

The drow one is definitely a :D, since it suggests something is painfully wrong with the converter somewhere.

IIRC, the BG2 djinni animation is overwritten by the svirfneblin one. The Wish issue isn't a bug, exactly, as Wish isn't available in IWD, though we'd want a workaround for the tutu_tweaks component that reinstalls BG2 spells.

Speed issues probably need a systematic fix: base speed is set by the animation, and my animation-replacement map doesn't really try to match speeds. We can fix this just by dumping opcodes on all the creatures with the given animation - we just need a list of which creatures to speed up or slow down.

I got an item which code is "orktres"(.itm), it's totally plank item. I gained it when I gave the book of "Mythal Theory"(from the Severed Hand's library) to Orrick in his tower, in Kuldahar.

The FAQ's says it to be a random item:

RANDOM ITEM - (any 1 of these 3)

Girdle of Labelas (cast Haste once/day, Free Action)

Mithran's Cloak (+3 AC, +2 Saving Throws)

Elfbone Ring of Kiran-Hai (+2 Save Para/Pois/Death)

I got that one too.

This is fixed.

Got a CtD when I took 2 characters(and left the 4 others outside) to the ar6009 area in the Dorn's Deep(from ar6001)... the intent was to try not fireball my own men, like the first time. :)

In the same area(ar6009), the central fireplace prevents casting on it, so the fireballs need to be casted on either side, which is limiting... I have forgotten if this was so in the original IwD, but I don't like it this way.

It's impassable (and therefore uncastable) in the original as well.

There's also, a few effects that last way too long, for example the Mommy disease kills always without healing it with cure disease,

Same as original IWD.

and the Call Woodland Beings Mass Cure spells temporary hit points have lasted at least 40 game hours(from Kuldahar to Dorn's Deep), or was it 80.

Yep, the Mass Cures spells(sppr514.spl) first Melee ability is wrong, it has type Maximum HP bonus(18), not Cure HP bonus(17), and then an appropriate Timing mode and timer, like the other Melee effects.

Hmm, the summoned nymph uses the bogstandard cleric mass cure, and it's checking out fine here.

The inventory item descriptions are generally a bit off as they say Flails & Morningstars to have Proficiency type of Mace... Two Handed Swords, and Bastard Swords(saw only normal and +1's) say to have Proficiency type of Great Sword. Long Swords say to have Proficiency type of Large Sword. Short Sword say to have Proficiency type of Small Sword.

We're going to need to make some item description changes anyway for proficiency changes and for usabilities anyway. I guess we need to decide if we should use the BG2 prof system or IWD, because that'll have a large impact on descriptions.

In the next hotfix, morningstars are being moved in to the mace proficiency simply because that's how IWD grouped them--this is not an executive decision. :D

In the next hotfix...

Are you talking about the one you just released, or after the next round of testing?

And thanks for the quick work. Once I reach Kuldahar, I'll export my characters and start a new game with hotfix 2.2. One question, though. Will 2.2 work with 1, or does 1 need to be uninstalled?

In the next hotfix...

Are you talking about the one you just released, or after the next round of testing?

The one just released.

And thanks for the quick work. Once I reach Kuldahar, I'll export my characters and start a new game with hotfix 2.2. One question, though. Will 2.2 work with 1, or does 1 need to be uninstalled?

It's technically the same mod, so it'll replace the old one. It won't let you install both.

I reached Kuldahar last night. On the new install I found the party druid did not have the dialog option when talking to Ghereg the ogre in Kuldahar pass (see bard problem above). No problem with HP on generation. Also, when I talked to Arundel, his animation was that of a Drow mage (it's correct in my first installation).

Loading (an auto-)save in Kuldahar near Arundel's house started the neo-orog attack again. Has anyone else experienced this bug other than me?

I reached Kuldahar last night. On the new install I found the party druid did not have the dialog option when talking to Ghereg the ogre in Kuldahar pass (see bard problem above). No problem with HP on generation. Also, when I talked to Arundel, his animation was that of a Drow mage (it's correct in my first installation).

Loading (an auto-)save in Kuldahar near Arundel's house started the neo-orog attack again. Has anyone else experienced this bug other than me?

Cam can correct me, but I can't see any obvious way in which the fixpack could have affected Arundel's animation, so I wonder if something's glitched in your install. It might be worth your posting your weidu.log file.

Archived