Chateau Irenicus

CamDawg

Chateau Irenicus  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yup, I'm planning on putting him into the beast cages, probably instead of the minotaur that's there. Aklon's being kept in isolation because he's been a naughty boy.  :D

Oh my, oh my... sequin g-string, control collar and now we find out he's been a naughty boy... *Bev fans self* You're going to be finished with this mod tomorrow... right? :D

urm...since when did rob say aklon was in a sequined g-string???!!!

:D:D:D

urg...bigrob, have you been reading my stories in forgotten wars???!!! :D

:D  :)  :D

urg...bigrob, have you been reading my stories in forgotten wars???!!! :D

Sorry, it was a sequinned thong... :D And it was on FWP before he got the space here.

Yup, I'm planning on putting him into the beast cages, probably instead of the minotaur that's there. Aklon's being kept in isolation because he's been a naughty boy.  :D

Oh my, oh my... sequin g-string, control collar and now we find out he's been a naughty boy... *Bev fans self* You're going to be finished with this mod tomorrow... right? :D

Happy New Year! But...er, no. :D But I'll put an update into the update thread when I fininsh the dialogue I'm working on now (one of the "Big Three")

And you might be surpised at Aklon's level of naughtyness, given how he usually acts. :D

Bev's right, it was over on FWP.

urg...bigrob, have you been reading my stories in forgotten wars???!!! 
One or two.

:D:D:D

So, is it a Thong +4 or a Thong +3?  Does it come with an...enlargement...spell so that if Aklon needs to...club baby seals...he could?

Speaking of enlargement (and I know I'm going offtopic), when George Clooney came in to play the role of Batman (after Val Kilmer) then he tried on the costume before they started filming (as you'd expect). However they had to make a brand new codpiece for him because he was too 'big' to fit into Val Kilmer's old codpiece!

I just find that funny...

Anyway, back on topic. (Bad Grim!)

So, is it a Thong +4 or a Thong +3?  Does it come with an...enlargement...spell so that if Aklon needs to...club baby seals...he could?

To quote from the item description:

"The Sequined Thong of Poly###### is the creation of the crazed mage Hummanahummanaschwingbada of Sundabar. So worried was he about the effects of cold on his...charisma... that he bound three mimics and a doppelganger into this fantastic piece of underwear, allowing the wearer to maintain or enhance charisma in even the coldest of circumstances. Hummanahummanaschwingbada died of hypothermia on the Great glacier, testing his marvellous invention. His corpse was discovered by adventurers years later (initially mistaken for an elephant's head), but by then the Thong was lost to the frigid winds of the North." :D

and is it invulnerable to...

urm...

squeeking doom???

Sadly, it does nothing to repel Boo. :D

Heh. I've seen this before, but didn't remember the squeaking doom reference (I have no memory).

The Sequined Thong of Poly###### has no defensive capacity whatsoever. But Aklon can run really fast.  :D

If you Use Item on it does the pitch of his soundset go higher?

Heh. I've seen this before, but didn't remember the squeaking doom reference (I have no memory).

The Sequined Thong of Poly###### has no defensive capacity whatsoever. But Aklon can run really fast.  :)

only if an enemy lich casts

abi dahzim's horrid wedgie... :D:D:D

The Sequined Thong of Poly###### has no defensive capacity whatsoever. But Aklon can run really fast.  :D

only if an enemy lich casts

abi dahzim's horrid wedgie... :D:D:D

*groan* :D

This is eventually going to turn into the infamous "pants" thread from the IP boards. :D

Well, OK, but PC has Boots of Speed and WILL be able to catch him... :D:D :wink.gif

The Sequined Thong of Poly###### has no defensive capacity whatsoever. But Aklon can run really fast.  :D

Well, OK, but PC has Boots of Speed and WILL be able to catch him... :D  :D  :D

now why does spritely music play in my head, and i keep thinking of...

Benny Hill!

except that instead of benny chasing after scantily clad women, bev is chasing after aklon.... :D  :D  :D

urm...the pants thread from ip???  link please... :D

Archived