Spell Revisions V3.1

Demivrgvs

This is only a temporary link for a pre-release of Spell Revisions V3.1, which will hopefully be released on G3 very soon. This is mainly for Berelinde and Graoumf, but feel free to download it. ;)

Version 3.1 changes:

• New Language: russian
  • New Language: spanish
  • New Language: french
  • Includes all known fixes for V3

Hello,

I don't know if this has been referenced, but in the version of spell revision I have (fresh BGT install), tenser transformation doesn't increase attack per round... Though the description say it should.

So I searched a little and I've see no sign of APR increase in my override version... Not in the SR file downloaded either...

I'm not a pro moder (stopped working on BG2 8 years ago or something like that) but I think the line should read something similar to the belm scimitar, isn't it ?

Unless there's something very tricky I don't know about (like a way to increase ApR without showing it on character sheet and without using a buff "type/targetype" in the spell) - in which case I'm sorry for saying something stupid. :(

Oh my, I'm at work but I'll see what I did wrong as soon as I get back home.

I think it's a copy/paste hiccup, the link doesn't go to the actual file but to (what is presumably) your "root" file storage - http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php.
Hit and sunk! I was in a hurry this morning sorry. It should work now.

I don't know if this has been referenced, but in the version of spell revision I have (fresh BGT install), tenser transformation doesn't increase attack per round... Though the description say it should.
As far as I know it works fine, but I'll look into it. That being said note that SR's TT increases apr in a very different way compared to vanilla's BG. Your base apr while using TT will be the same of a fighter of the same lvl of the caster AND if your caster is a multi-dual fighter/mage you don't get any apr bonus at all (as your caster already has a similar fighter lvl).

I searched a little and I've see no sign of APR increase in my override version... Not in the SR file downloaded either...

I'm not a pro moder (stopped working on BG2 8 years ago or something like that) but I think the line should read something similar to the belm scimitar, isn't it ?

Unless there's something very tricky I don't know about (like a way to increase ApR without showing it on character sheet and without using a buff "type/targetype" in the spell) - in which case I'm sorry for saying something stupid. :(

Apr bonus is applied via EFF files, look for those if you're looking at the spl with NI. :)

OK, I was playing a cleric/thief (level 23+, beginning ToB) and I was stuck to 1 ApR on my character sheet.

That was EFF ! Ok :) I didn't check those, so I wouldn't know what's wrong. (I don't think I have the knowledge to anyway)

Ahh, then I guess I can solve the enigma. You're casting an arcane spell with a cleric/thief (I guess via scroll, right?) and thus your caster lvl is 1 (aka your character don't have any wizard/mage lvl). TT is assigning you the apr of a 1st lvl fighter.

Btw, we're going quite a lot off topic, aren't we? :D

Yeah sorry ! :( In fact it's the BattleGuard of Tempus (Divine Remix) that use tenser as an innate... But I guess it solves the problem anyway. Should I post in the Divine Remix forum this bug ?
Ahh, that's an even different story then. Divine Remix is probably using a custom version of the spl (as mine spl wouldn't work as an innate) and afaik it may even work as vanilla's TT.

Divine Remix is one of the very few mod which doesn't go so well with SR because of conflicting changes to the spell system. I think Mike and/or Ardanis were working to make them more compatible, but I don't remember how it was going on.

This is only a temporary link for a pre-release of Spell Revisions V3.1, which will hopefully be released on G3 very soon. This is mainly for Berelinde and Graoumf, but feel free to download it. ;)

Version 3.1 changes:

Just wanna say thank you for your work, Demi. The good old BG is still very much alive thanks to you (and other active modders of course). Especially with all this Skyrims floating around. Keep it up!

Demi,

I have the latest ToBEx version installed and I noticed that SR v3.1 still does not skip components like:

Mirror Image Fix

Dispel Magic Fix

Cure Sleep Fix

which should already be well covered by ToBEx. Or am I wrong?

Archived