Kit Revisions Beta 20

A little bug with fighter stances, i'm able to enter offensive stance and defensive stance simultaneously

A bug would be if you could. They are intended to work this way.

I believe he means that the 2nd one is used up with no effect while the 1st is active. If possible it should prevent casting it at all.

DVCL111.SPL is lacking AXE(92) and CLUB(115) proficiencies.

A little bug with fighter stances, i'm able to enter offensive stance and defensive stance simultaneously
I believe he means that the 2nd one is used up with no effect while the 1st is active. If possible it should prevent casting it at all.
I'll see if the latter is doable. not sure.

DVCL111.SPL is lacking AXE(92) and CLUB(115) proficiencies.
Thanks, will fix. I'm too busy until saturday, but then I'll work and uplaod the new beta. Edited by Demivrgvs
I'll see if the latter is doable. not sure.

Done some (little) research about how Def/Off spins are handled by fixpack and BGEE :

- Fixpack does it the same way as KR, you shouldn't cast another spin while another is in effect.

- BGEE adds a new effect (321) that removes all the effects from previous spin and applies the new one.

So without some TobEx addition I'd say it is impossible on the old engine, and then for BGEE the new effect has to be documented.

I've Beta 9 ready for upload but I'm keeping it on hold for now because I'm hoping to implement within it a bunch of changes based on players feedback, and because there's no game-breaking issue out there in need of an urgent fix. If the various new tweaks will take too much to implement (e.g. more than 24 hours) I'll upload the following beta.

Beta 9:

- added new icons (thanks to Pacek) for various new abilities

- fixed Fighter not getting free proficiency in axe and club at 5th level

- Fighter/Druid no longer get free proficiency for his forbidden weapons

- fixed Berserker Rage description

Edited by Demivrgvs

Bugs:

Called shot icons don't appear in game.

Tactician - ummm. It gives 1 fighter +2 to AC. Numbers seem to constantly change (I tested this with 3 fighters, 18 dex, no equipment). They go from 0 (total of +6 to AC) to -5(!) if they all stand near each other.

AC changes even if 1 fighter is standing alone.

I have to go to work now, but will try to test this more in the afternoon.

Edited by kreso
Tactician - ummm. It gives 1 fighter +2 to AC. Numbers seem to constantly change (I tested this with 3 fighters, 18 dex, no equipment). They go from 0 (total of +6 to AC) to -5(!) if they all stand near each other.

AC changes even if 1 fighter is standing alone.

?!? I'll look into it asap.
Is new beta with revised fighter kits coming out later today? I'm doing a fresh install and would love to try those out.
I'll be back at home shortly, if you can wait until around dinner time I'll do whatever I can to wrap everything for that time.

Beta 10 uploaded. Let's hope I've not messed up something as I always do when I'm in a hurry (and even when I'm not). :D

I'll be around for a couple of hours to quickly fix anything if necessary. ;)

Beta 10:

* Fighter *

- off hand suffers additional -2 penalty while using Offensive Stance

- casting time and movement rate suffer -2 penalty while using Defensive Stance

- at 4th level Disarm now causes non-stackable -4 penalty to target's thac0

- Called Shot's base effects (reduced thac0 or movement rate) allow a save to halve the duration

- Called Shot's effects are applied only on the first successful hit (e.g. no more darts for 3x save vs. Trip)

- Called Shots no longer work against elementals, slimes and incorporeal creatures

* Barbarian *

- minor changes to Cleave (removed its 6th level upgrade)

- at 6th level gains Leap Attack (2x speed and +2 hit/dmg for 1 round if target is 10 feet distant)

- Rage duration slightly increases at levels 10 and 19

* Berserker *

- Intimidating Rage now doesn't work against creatures immune to fear

- Rage duration slightly increases at levels 10 and 19

- at 11th level now gains Diehard (regenerates 1 hp/round when hp<50%, 2 hp/round at 14th lvl)

- at 17th level now gains Deathless Frenzy (cannot be killed by damage while frenzied)

* Kensai *

- Enduring Ki and Perfected Ki upgrades now grants only +3 sec duration each

* Wizard Slayer *

- Inner Focus can now be used once per day for every 4 levels

- added a portrait icon to Disruptive Strike

- using Disruptive Strike no longer displays a "Called Shot" text