Hurrah! BG modding healthy and hearty

Sir Kalthorine

...but I didn't! I've just reappeared on the scene (having at one time in the dim and distant past dabbled in romance scripts, game debugging, forum spamming, soundsets and other such like gubbins) , and me ol' mate Hendryk noticed sent me a pm on the FW forums. saying that he tends to hang around here these days. :)

So I thought I'd pop on over and say Hi, and I must say I am very impressed with your set-up here. Now that I'm back I'm trying to resurrect a mod I started over two years ago (an NPC mod called "Chrysta"), before I lost access to a home PC for the best part of 2 years :) (ruttin' financial problems...), so if its OK I wouldn't mind picking a few brains and bouncing ideas off people here as well ;)

Anyway, its good to be back... and thanks to Hendryk for putting me onto your gem of a website :)

Cheers,

Sir Kalthorine ut Wistan

Welcome to G3! That's some resurrection you have going on there.... Over two years ago I was still blissfully ignorant of the wonders of IE modding. :)

I'll keep an eye for your mod (at FW, I assume).

Yeah, the clone from Chateau Irenicus, as I recall.  I always thought it would be neat if pulled off properly, but would wind up being a heck of a lot of work.

Well, I've never been afraid of a little hard work :)

A LITTLE hard work, mind... a LOT of hard work would leave me quivering in my greaves (which is a clever party trick if you can pull it off).

Hehe... seriously tho, I do realise I have a big job ahead of me. But barring another personal financial disaster, I am in this for the long haul. Wish me luck!

Oh, and I nearly forgot - good to see so many friendly faces (or avatars!) still hanging about. I don't feel quite so old now... ish... :)

Archived