IR Revised V1.3.800 (2022 January 11th)

7 minutes ago, JediMindTrix said:

I can't for say sure 100% it says vorpal hit but the ghost does rise from the destroyed body

Well, color me very confused, because I don't see anything wrong with your dvhseek files; I guess I need to also look at your bow10.itm, though I expect it to be the same because you said the ghost rises and that should be IRR-specific. The bow has worked on any and all golems? I tried a Clay Golem and a Stone Golem, and I couldn't get anything.

3 minutes ago, JediMindTrix said:

Can't see anything wrong with that either, so I stuck all three files into my override to test them. I still can't get it to trigger on a golem. What particular creature from what area do you remember having it work against where you thought "well, that isn't right" that I can test?

Edited by Bartimaeus
3 minutes ago, JediMindTrix said:

The golems in De'Arnise Keep guarding the statues come to mind.

I have used all of your files (the .itm, .spl, and .eff) for this test, except for one change: instead of Heartseeking being 15% chance of taking effect, it's 100% (but still subject to a saving throw):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/0c7p0gj7md5noya/Baldur_hyu2Bm0GRR.mp4

If you're one hundred percent certain that Heartseeking worked against at least one of these golems, I'm not sure how to fix it, because everything seems to indicate it should work correctly. Are you using any mod component that might change...I don't know, how the game processes effects? EE Extender, maybe? I'm really not sure.

7 minutes ago, JediMindTrix said:

I do use EEex, it's required for the epic thieving mod. here's my full weidu

WeiDU.log 22.29 kB · 0 downloads

I don't see anything in there that could be it; I tried the same version of EEex that you have installed (0.9.3), but no change. All I can think of to check now is to make sure that a) the golems you're attacking are actually set to be golems (but you said that this also happened against other illegal creature types - what are the chances they're all affected in this manner) and b) you're actually using bow10.itm and not some other resource that just happens to look and act like IRR's Heartseeker (but the chances of that not being the case are so incredibly remote that I don't think it's worth checking). I'm really not sure what else to check, I feel like I've pretty much covered all of my bases here.

7 hours ago, pochesun said:

@Bartimaeus i jsut killed Bassilus and realized Rift Hammer is no longer ther :( I loved the effect of it so much, is Rift Hammer present anywhere in BG 1 or BG 2 in current IRR?

It still exists in IRR but can only be found in BG2 (IIRC, in the riddle-telling construct underneath the Sewers by the Cult of the Unseeing Eye). Its effect was insane for BG1. But if you would prefer to make an exchange, the item code is "dvhamm01":

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("dvhamm01")

...or just "C:" if you're playing on an Enhanced Edition.

Edited by Bartimaeus
6 hours ago, Bartimaeus said:

It still exists in IRR but can only be found in BG2 (IIRC, in the riddle-telling construct underneath the Sewers by the Cult of the Unseeing Eye). Its effect was insane for BG1.

Thx for clarifying, good to know it still exist in the BG2. I kinda agree that its effect was very powerful for BG1 and i dont mind it being replaced. But, i will really miss Rift Hammer is SOD since SOD has its quite unique battle gameplay focused on throngs of weak enemies rushing at you and it was incredibly sutisfying kill those with Rift Hammer AOE :) 

10 minutes ago, pochesun said:

Thx for clarifying, good to know it still exist in the BG2. I kinda agree that its effect was very powerful for BG1 and i dont mind it being replaced. But, i will really miss Rift Hammer is SOD since SOD has its quite unique battle gameplay focused on throngs of weak enemies rushing at you and it was incredibly sutisfying kill those with Rift Hammer AOE :) 

I don't know anything about SoD - is Ashideena (which uses the old item code that Rift Hammer used to use, hamm03.itm) findable in SoD as well?

14 minutes ago, Bartimaeus said:

I don't know anything about SoD - is Ashideena (which uses the old item code that Rift Hammer used to use, hamm03.itm) findable in SoD as well?

I think i remeber i smashed masses of gibberlings with Rift Hammer, am i carzy ? :) Maybe i am. Honestly the last time i ran through SoD was with my Kensai abot 1,5 years ago, maybe i forgot something.