Progress Reports

Hello! By the way, I noticed that the NPCs from the mod have banters with all the NPCs in the game, except for one - the smart bear Wilson. Maybe you will consider writing one or two dialogs for him too? :) As an example, you can take dialogs with him from Lava's "Wilson Chronicles" mod, which also adds dialogs to him, but with the CHARNAME.  
It seems to me that Minyae would definitely not have kept silent, seeing that the CHARNAME was traveling and talking with the bear :)

Edited by Austin
4 hours ago, Austin said:

Hello! By the way, I noticed that the NPCs from the mod have banters with all the NPCs in the game, except for one - the smart bear Wilson. Maybe you will consider writing one or two dialogs for him too? :) As an example, you can take dialogs with him from Lava's "Wilson Chronicles" mod, which also adds dialogs to him, but with the CHARNAME.  
It seems to me that Minyae would definitely not have kept silent, seeing that the CHARNAME was traveling and talking with the bear :)

Hello!

Heh, yes, at the time, I intentionally left out Wilson because I wasn't quite sure where to begin writing a banter for the two of them. After being lucky enough to work with Lava and diving into banters with the Beamdog NPCs for Yoshimo's Remorse, I used Lava's Wilson Chronicles for inspiration. At some point, I will have to revisit Minyae and Wilson now knowing a little bit more. :)

May 6, 2022

Released v5.0 of TBL. This version includes a French translation and a few dialogue fixes.

Huge thank you to @Mera and  @JohnBob for the French translation and finding new bugs that have now been squashed! Additionally, the French translation was made with CorrectFR patch in mind, and it is highly recommended to play with both, if using the French translation of TBL.

Edited by jmaeq

May 8, 2022:

Released v5.1 of TBL. This version fixes an incorrect chapter reference for EET. There are also some notes to the readme regarding the French translation that may be helpful to the French community (thanks again, @Mera!).

Edited by jmaeq

June 19, 2022:

Released v5.2.1 of TBL. Every time I think I get rid of a grammatical/punctuation issue, three more pop up... This time around though, RebeccaQ volunteered to review and edit TBL's files. Hopefully now, TBL will be free of grammatical errors. So, this might be a small update, but I like to call it a grammar overhaul.

Edited by jmaeq