Progress Reports

I know I’ve already told you this but I am so stupid proud of you!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️ You are literally freakin killing it. I’m so happy for you!!

PS I maaaaaay have finally gotten around to bringing Minyae into TOB and so help me god if I don’t get a good ending for her I will.. well. You know. 😉

11 hours ago, cmorgan said:

Ok, now I need to get serious about my own work - this is breakneck speed!!

Aran for 2019, maybe? :D

11 hours ago, cmorgan said:

If you don’t mind sharing, how the heck are you getting the voicework done?

Luckily, Minyae's voice is my own, so it's whenever I get a chance to record for a couple hours straight. For the hidden NPC, I fall into the trap of grabbing a soundset from IWD.

11 hours ago, keyria said:

I know I’ve already told you this but I am so stupid proud of you!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️ You are literally freakin killing it. I’m so happy for you!!

PS I maaaaaay have finally gotten around to bringing Minyae into TOB and so help me god if I don’t get a good ending for her I will.. well. You know. 😉

As always, thank you so much for your never-ending support! I can't appreciate it enough. :) And, uh, I guess we'll have to see what ending you get, but I'm going to prepare myself beforehand...just in case.

A huge thanks to @theacefes for updating the Crossmod Banter Pack with crossmod banters for Minyae and the Hidden NPC! Banters exist for the following NPCs with Minyae and the Hidden NPC includes:

• jastey's Ajantis
  • Rhaella's Adrian and Isra
  • theacefes' Auren and Sarah
  • Lava Del'Vortel's Foundling, Will, Yvette, Skie: the Cost of One Girl's Soul, and Verr'Sza
  • kulyok's Branwen, Tiax, and Xan
  • kitanna's Sir Neh'Taniel
Edited by jmaeq
4 hours ago, StefanO said:

I found a small issue: If you play Minyae as a pure enchantress she has still the Mage/Thief pips, namely 2 pips in dagger (which is fine but not possible for a pure mage) und 2 pips in two-weapon-style (which is both useless and illegal).

The 2 pips in dagger will remain the same with her pure enchantress class, but the 2 pips into two-weapon style will definitely need to be fixed. Thank you for pointing this out! I will be sure to add this change in the next update.

January 27, 2019 Update:

I've released v2.1.1 of TBL. This release is mainly focused on incompatibility issues for the original BG2 and should now work properly. Minor corrections for Minyae's Enchanter-only class have been done as well.

Thanks to Kuura for informing me of the incompatibility issues and Rhaella for fixing the issue!

Edited by jmaeq