My new "Made in Heaven" mods

Guest Chitown Willie
2 hours ago, Angel said:

(I'm mostly waiting for G3 EE Fixpack here, so I won't be doing double work.)

Anybody know the ETA for EE Fixpack?

5 hours ago, Angel said:

I always try my best to keep my masters install-able, at least on EE.  But no guarantees there.  If you are brave enough to install them, feel free.  More testers is always good.

IP, SP and Tweaks all have had releases recently.  I'm still working on EQ, and FR hasn't been released yet.  (I'm mostly waiting for G3 EE Fixpack here, so I won't be doing double work.)

I do not support combining my mods with SR or IR, so I honestly don't know.  I don't actually do anything at all with Improved Haste or any existing spells in that component.  Most likely this is from Detectable Spells (needed for SSL scripting) and it's harmless, but I cannot really be certain.

Thanks.

If anything out of the ordinary happens in my playthrough, I'll be sure to post here.  Great mods, btw.

Hi, I have a question about "Revised Oozes, Slimes and Jellies" component. It says that all oozes, slimes and jellies got missile dammage immunity. I wonder if it correct acording to pnp rules? While other changes correct (or it stays clearly if anything differs from pnp), I have not found any evidence for such immunity.

Edited by Sardes

Hey, question! While installing this mod with EET, I got many tiny errors  warnings (1 per component).

"Processing DS file MIH_EQ/LIB/DS_PRIO_DISPEL.TPA...
Copying and patching 1 file ...
WARNING: no effects added to spwi613.spl"

I checked a few at random and it was always this particular spl. Would anyone know where these are coming from?

Edited by Aryene
56 minutes ago, subtledoctor said:

Warnings are different from errors! 

…Doesn’t change any facts, but when troubleshooting, clear terminology can be helpful. 

Fixed 😛
But the log files are called "ERROR", set them straight as well! ;)

Jokes aside, these pause installation, and with so many components (I got 47 of these error log files) potentially being unhappy about 1 spell, I thought I'd bring it up. Maybe it will help. No idea.

Edited by Aryene

@Angel mih_eq breaks The Black Pits (BG:EE).

Najim has no dialogue after the introductory fight. Following the transition to the next area and Baeloth's speech, the scene centers on Najim, again without dialogue, and doesn't continue.

Not apparent from the WeiDU.log: Classic BG UI v1.6 is present in override.

I can also provide a setup log on demand, but that's 609K gz-compressed.

EDIT: I tried onion-peeling the installation, to identify the relevant component, right down to component 0. Unfortunately, The Black Pits is only fixed after complete deinstallation of mih_eq.

EDIT 2: I'm guessing that this is related to whatever always.tpa entails. Here's another log of a more advanced setup (without mih_eq) that doesn't show the above misbehaviour.

Edited by Lurker
removed WeiDU.logs to save space

Don't know. But it does break the selectable Black Pits campaign in EET.

EET core + mih_eq component 30 (arbitrarily chosen) + EET end -> same as with BG:EE.

The installation also throws a "WARNING: No rule to identify SOD".

Edited by Lurker
13 hours ago, Lurker said:

mih_eq breaks The Black Pits (BG:EE).

Najim has no dialogue after the introductory fight. Following the transition to the next area and Baeloth's speech, the scene centers on Najim, again without dialogue, and doesn't continue.

I made a hotfix mod for this. Can install it in the middle of the game, but probably need to load a save from before you enter an area with Najim.

5 hours ago, Endarire said:

Does MIH EQ also break Black Pits in EET?

Yes. But we've already done extensive troubleshooting there, which lead to the creation of the above hotfix. Use that hotfix and all will be well.

Edited by subtledoctor