Jastey's SoD Tweakpack

The mod updates to v9.

Changelog:

-new reply options ("More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends").
-imoen should initiate correct dialogue when Korlasz' Dungeon was cleared by helpers ("Skip Korlasz's Dungeon").

Version 9 comes with new lines that would need translation to French and Russian:

EDIT: translations are complete.

1 minute ago, jastey said:

@Axatax Worse, it's actually an early tweak, so installing it with quest mods is not only fine, but it should be installed before NPC mods that add content to SoD, including Imoen4Ever.

I need to stress this more in the readme.

Could this be the cause of the crossmod option for Ajantis BG1 failing to install?  I had SoD Tweakpack after NPC stuff (right before CDTweaks)...

Will move it up either way...

No, Ajantis BG1 failing to install was an oversight in the Ajantis mod (wrong specified path to the crossmod file). It's fixed in Ajantis BG1 v19.1. It just occurred to me that I forgot to update the G3 download page for Ajantis, will do so soon. The v19.1 is already available on GitHub.

The SoD Tweak Pack updates to v10.1 with finished language versions, thanks @yota13 for the Russian and @JohnBob for the French translations!

Changelog:

-Russian version completed, by yota13.
-French version completed, by JohnBob.
-Added info regarding install order to readme: install jastey's SoD Tweak Pack after EndlessBG1, Transitions, Another fine Hell, but before NPC mods that add contents to SoD, including Imoen4Ever.