No Update to Christmas??

Guest disappointed!!!

Guest disappointed!!!

NO JOKE!!!!

A lot of people have posted bugs here, but the modder doesn't seem to care!!

The mod is many years old, but the modder is unable to get the mod bug-free!

No, that's NOT a good Modder!

Guest disappointed!!!
22 minutes ago, jastey said:

Maybe try posting again when you are not angry/drunk.

In the meantime, take a look at the updates the mod got during this year.

Please stop trolling.

What is that stupid justification ??
It is crucial that the mod is many years old and still has many bugs.

Sure, I'm annoyed because decent people don't stay away from the forum for several months without unsubscribing.
Okay, all modders need a break, but 1) not so long as errors are permanently reported and 2) you have to announce this.

I don't want to diminish the big work here, just criticize his ugly behavior.

Guest disappointed!!!

Someone who works so badly and slowly would fast get his papers in the free market economy.
@jastey
if your mind worked better you would agree.
It's an absurdity that after so many years someone won't be able to get their mod halfway bug-free

At least I'm a much better or conscientious modder, be sure!

Okay, better we stop comment in this Thread
Can' t understand that people here accept this dirty behavior from Modder DavidW
I have left my opinion and displeasure and that was it for me now.

Bye

God bless you, disappointed!!!. It's grand to finally find someone with a lick of sense here. Keep up the good fight and don't be discouraged by all these trolls attacking y

How curious, when I first read this thread I immediately had to think of you.

14 hours ago, Guest disappointed!!! said:

NO JOKE!!!!

A lot of people have posted bugs here, but the modder doesn't seem to care!!

The mod is many years old, but the modder is unable to get the mod bug-free!

No, that's NOT a good Modder!

Version 31 works fine. 32.7 too if you skip the "Improved NPC Customization" and "Wider Selection of Random Scrolls" -components.

Edited by Lilaina

"Someone who works so badly and slowly would fast get his papers in the free market economy."

Well, since you are invoking the workings of the free market, you have the option to go to the competition and choose a different product. I am sure, if you ask politely, that DavidW will refund all the money you have spent on SCS. With interest.

"It's grand to finally find someone with a lick of sense here. Keep up the good fight and don't be discouraged by all these trolls attacking you."

This one is truly hilarious. A petty, self-entitled troll who thinks he is due something, whatever, rebuking others for pointing out the obvious. But that is I imagine, how morally obtuse people think: project on others their own failings.

Edited by grodrigues