New & Improved Cleric Kit Thread

CamDawg

I've suggested 2% Fire Resist per level for Kossuth, so perhaps Talos could be 2% Electric and drop the Destructive Blow?

As for the innates, I'm not sure, as Lightning Bolt is a Level 3 spell. The rest sound ok though. Maybe make Lightning Bolt level 5, Storm Shield level 7 and something else for level 3?

As for the spheres, my info doesn't have them. But I'm sure NiGHTMRE will. :D

With revisions:

Silverstar of Selûne

Selûne is often called the Moonmaiden for her connection to the silver moon that orbits Faerun. She is the goddess of the moon and travelers. Her priests, called Silverstars, travel far and wide to help the oppressed and explore lost places. Silverstars are known for their open-minded tolerance and their hatred of bigotry.

Alignments Allowed: NG, CG, CN

Race: Any

ADVANTAGES

Infravision

Free Action 1/day

Spiritual Weapon: Moon Mace

Faerie Fire at level 1

Alicorn Lance at level 3

Moon Shield at level 5

Emotion: Hope at level 7

Moonblade at level 9

Divine Shell at level 11

Summon Air Elemental at level 14

DISADVANTAGES

Major access to the spheres of all, animal, astral, combat, divination, guardian, healing, necromantic, numbers, summoning, sun, travelers, weather

Minor access to the spheres of charm, elemental, plant, wards

No access to the spheres of chaos, creation, law, protection, thought, time, war

One less spell per level

HLAs

Planar Ally

Prismatic Spray

Nah, 14. I posted an edit at the bottom of the Talos post, but I think you missed it. Clerics get their first seventh-level spell at level 14, so the last innate IMO should be pushed back a level. All of the other innates are fine.

w00t, looks like we have a template.

Morninglord of Lathander

Lathander is the good god of renewal, creativity and youth, and is celebrated nearly everywhere. His followers are very popular throughout the Realms, and there are numerous wealthy temples devoted to Him.

Alignments: LG, NG, CG, TN

Races: Any

ADVANTAGES

Boon of Lathander 1x/day

Spiritual Weapon: Mace

Sunscorch at lvl 1

Aganazzar's Scorcher at lvl 3

Negative Plane Protection at lvl 5

Hold Undead at lvl 7

Flame Strike at lvl 9

Heal at lvl 11

Greater Restoration at lvl 14

DISADVANTAGES

One less spell/level

Major access to the spheres of all, astral, charm, creation, elemental, healing, necromantic (restorative forms only), plant, sun, thought, wards, weather

Minor access to the spheres of combat, divination, guardian, time

No access to the spheres of animal, chaos, law, numbers, protection, summoning, travelers, war

HLAs

Aura of Vitality

Mass Heal

I'm not sure you can increase Turning level.

The Spiritual Weapon is a mace.

Aganazzer's is a level 2 spell- perhaps put it gained at Level 3, remove Bulls' Strength, put Shield of Lathander (is this ingame already?) at Level 5 and Hold Undead at Level 7?

I'm not sure you can increase Turning level.

The Spiritual Weapon is a mace.

Aganazzer's is a level 2 spell- perhaps put it gained at Level 3, remove Bulls' Strength, put Shield of Lathander (is this ingame already?) at Level 5 and Hold Undead at Level 7?

It's possible to increase turning level in IWD/IWD2 and I was hoping it would be possible in BG2. After further investigation, though, the needed scripting actions and spell opcodes are not in BG2. :D We'll go with Hold Undead instead.

Spiritual weapon has been updated.

Shield of Lathander is new; I don't mind shifting the innates around but Hold Undead is already granted at lvl 0 so I don't want to duplicate it. How about Aganazzar's at lvl 3, and NPP at lvl 5? NPP is a spell level early, but it fits for a Lathander kit, methinks, plus it's short duration means it's not going to overpower the kit anyway.

Archived