Subrace mod

Guest Ludwig

I played with this mod and enjoyed a deep gnome char. It would be amazing if there were some conversations with the deep gnome npcs in the underdark, but still it was great regardless.

I want to request an additional subrace though. Would it be possible to include Rashemen subrace for Humans?

Thanks for the mod

21 hours ago, Guest ManoloxD said:

Bug: If you try to create a custom party with multiple subraces, the last chosen subrace will be applied to the first character and all the other ones will end up voided.

That's not really a bug. This mod only adds one subrace at a time. I don't know the technical details of it, but when you select a subrace, that tells the game to apply those effects to the character in slot 1 when the game starts.

You can work around it by creating 1 character, starting the game, then exporting it. The exported CHR will keep the subrace effects. Do this for multiple CHRs, then import them into the same party, and they'll all have a subrace

You can also "cheat" by choosing a subrace, then importing a CHR with a different race. The subrace effects will be added when starting the game, even if the base race is the wrong one.

i just bought and installed the game fresh, installed the mod, and i noticed that my UI was totally different, the male and female icon in character creation didn't fit in the boxes and there isn't actually an option to set my subrace, just weird items i could choose to start with.

if i'm missing a required mod or utility that should be included in the readme.

apologies if i'm just being a total noob here. i just wanna play a drow for my first playthrough of bg1.

14 minutes ago, MiniGwynie said:

if i'm missing a required mod or utility that should be included in the readme

If you are on BGEE with SoD from GoG or Steam DLC Merger is required, before any mod.

I don't know if that's your issue, but usually Subrace works without the problems you describe.

Edited by JohnBob