HTaM: Overview and Download Links

On 3/17/2021 at 6:45 AM, Austin said:

• Reworked the riddle in the quest "MaeVar's Stash", now it should be easier to solve, including in English. The answers to the riddle will still be 5 digits, but different, and the principle of guessing has changed.

I'm completely stumped by this riddle. Any help would be appreciated.

On 11/17/2021 at 7:43 AM, Guest Zeno said:

I'm completely stumped by this riddle. Any help would be appreciated.

Spoiler

To solve the riddle, you need to study the scroll that describes three pictures. Then determine from the picture which of the months of the Faerun calendar is indicated in it, and enter the ordinal numbers of these three months.

Edited by Austin
7 minutes ago, marcnivar said:

As I noticed these mods have crossmod content, I would like to seek for some advice on the install order for these mods:
- HTAM
- Bg1npc in soa and tob
- All things mazzy
Additionally, should I install HTAM before all other npc mod (such as Ajantis, Xan etc) since it is classified as a quest mod?

Hello! HTaM needs to be installed after any NPC mods, so it is installed after those mods that you named. Otherwise, cross-mod lines will not be added to them, and the names on the statues in Trademeet for these NPCs will not appear either.

Edited by Austin
1 minute ago, Austin said:

Hello! HTaM needs to be installed after any NPC mods, so it is installed after those mods that you named. Otherwise, cross-mod phrases will not be added to them, and the names on the statues in Trademeet for these NPCs will not appear either.

Hence I should possibly install it like the following?

Bg1npc in soa- all thing mazzy - Htam

1 minute ago, marcnivar said:

Hence I should possibly install it like the following?
Bg1npc in soa- all thing mazzy - Htam

Yes, that is right! And if you plan to install Ajantis, Xan, etc., then the order is as follows:
Ajantis, Xan - Bg1npc in BG2 - All thing mazzy - HTaM

Thanks for the hint regarding the riddle for Mae'Var's stash, Austin. (I got it on the first try.)

What was confusing me was Edwin's reference to the "Imperial cipher." I thought I had to decipher "Harptos" using the Caesar shift (since I'm not a FR expert, I didn't realize that "Harptos" was the name of the Faerun calendar). Perhaps Edwin's dialogue should be revised so that it no longer refers to the "Imperial cipher"?

In any case, thanks again!

I think that there may be a conflict between component 2 of this mod (the First Calimport Bank adventures) and the Korgan friendship mod. Both start after the completion of Korgan's personal quest (the recovery of the Book of Kaza) and his standard post-quest banters. However, while the Calimport Bank adventure path (focusing on Korgan) started fine, Korgan's friendship dialogues never fired. (Other "friendship" mods worked fine.)

Thank you very much for your posts! Yes, as far as I remember, the dialogue with Edwin about the Imperial cipher remained from the first version of the riddle, and later we changed it a little and now this text will need to be slightly corrected.

13 hours ago, Guest Zeno said:

I think that there may be a conflict between component 2 of this mod (the First Calimport Bank adventures) and the Korgan friendship mod. Both start after the completion of Korgan's personal quest (the recovery of the Book of Kaza) and his standard post-quest banters. However, while the Calimport Bank adventure path (focusing on Korgan) started fine, Korgan's friendship dialogues never fired. (Other "friendship" mods worked fine.)

I have not tested these two mods together, but now I will check it out, thanks!

13 hours ago, Guest Zeno said:

I checked the "Korgan Friendship" mod and see that dialogs from it should start 1600 seconds after the completion of his quest. How long has it taken you? If not yet, then everything is OK.
So far I do not see any reason why HTaM could interfere with the work of this mod.