Who in real life and the history of the world be considered the highest level of fighters?

Guest Jimmy

The standard base attack rate is 1 attack per round, because most people have no training whatsoever.

2 ** as a fighter would increase that from 1 per round to three per 2 rounds, which is quite frankly a huge improvement over regular people

Another half comes at level 7 which is 2 per round, and I thnik that would be like an elite fighter or some kind of champion gladiator.

Beyond that I think the scaling becomes a bit crazy because ***** at level 13 and the fighter can with a single weapon attack three times as frequently as an untrained person. dual weilding to go from three to four.

It takes a magical weapon to go from four to five which is fine I guess because magic isn't real.

And then it goes totally off the rails once high level magic and whirlwin attacks come in doubling it from 5 to 10. One fighter able to hit with the fury of 10 fighters? Really? It's crazy even by comic book standards. 

2 hours ago, Guest Jimmy said:

The standard base attack rate is 1 attack per round, because most people have no training whatsoever.

2 ** as a fighter would increase that from 1 per round to three per 2 rounds, which is quite frankly a huge improvement over regular people

Another half comes at level 7 which is 2 per round, and I thnik that would be like an elite fighter or some kind of champion gladiator.

Beyond that I think the scaling becomes a bit crazy because ***** at level 13 and the fighter can with a single weapon attack three times as frequently as an untrained person. dual weilding to go from three to four.

It takes a magical weapon to go from four to five which is fine I guess because magic isn't real.

And then it goes totally off the rails once high level magic and whirlwin attacks come in doubling it from 5 to 10. One fighter able to hit with the fury of 10 fighters? Really? It's crazy even by comic book standards. 

The answer of the question in this title is only one possible and obvious Jimmy:

Spoiler

Chuck Norris

Okay, well if we are going to with general martial skill, combined with physical conditioning, I have to go with Bruce Lee. His training was super well rounded and he basically made a career out of re-defining systemized self defense.

there is a rule IRL that the bigger and stronger guy wins. always.

during wars over the ages the mobility and agility was more important than raw strenghth like the mongolian mounted archers can outmanouver and shot down with arrows even much stronger plate armored kights which is basically well known cheesy hit and run tactics (for real!!).

7 hours ago, InKal said:

there is a rule IRL that the bigger and stronger guy wins. always.

during wars over the ages the mobility and agility was more important than raw strenghth like the mongolian mounted archers can outmanouver and shot down with arrows even much stronger plate armored kights which is basically well known cheesy hit and run tactics (for real!!).

With nations, sure. But I think op wants to compare individual fighters.