Skills and Abilities Mod

Guest morpheus562

Yeah the basic Haste opcode doubles the speed of everything - poisons, regeneration, debuffs, etc. Demi thought that was a bit ridiculous for a 3rd-level spell (and I agree) so he changed it to do only what the description says: double movement speed and +1 attack per round. 

So far I've tried haste, improved haste, expeditious retreat, and potion of speed, and none of them activate the bonuses for swiftblade (I think all of them should, especially with spell revisions which neuters improved haste to be regulate haste and regular haste to be 1/2 haste).

Can I just edit something with near infinity to get this to work?  Which effect do I need to edit, and how to find the right code to link it to so it can at least activate the bonuses for one of these haste spells?

SAD DAY! Spell revision is awesome, and it'd be great if Swiftblade worked on all the hastes it gives.  I found your effects in NearInfinity.  It looks like MOHAS01.EFF casts spell on condition.  Not sure how to read the condition part, but it then casts "MOHAS01.SPL"  which checks to make sure that the swiftblade proficiency is 1 or more, and if so continues to "MOHAS11.SPL" which does the increase weapon speed.

Which part would I edit to get the effect to look for one of these haste spells?  

Also, I know this isn't the easy way, but I WANT it to work and I'd rather give up the proficiency than re-install everything, EET takes FOREVER to install everything.  Thank you for all the help you've already given and this and other amazing mods. Also, thank you SubtleDoctor for helping and for your awesome mods!

1 minute ago, morpheus562 said:

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you reinstalling a scs component, adding a new scs component, changing difficulty settings within the game after everything has been installed?

So I installed SCS, then Tweaks Anthology, and finally yours. I'd like to make changes to an SCS component. Am I required to reinstall Tweaks, and Skills and Abilities, after those changes?

1 minute ago, morpheus562 said:

If you are doing a reinstall of a component, you will have to uninstall and reinstall everything installed after it was installed. My concern would be it borking the game since that is doing to be a bit of things uninstalling and reinstalling.

I understand. Thanks for insight