Vlad Mods for EE

Install Component [Imoen 4 Ever in BGII: Yoshimo Comes to Brynnlaw]

I wonder if this component would work with Tortured Souls Lite? It makes Yoshimo sneak on board of the ship and he becomes available for recruitment when Imoen of 4Ever version gets taken away in a cut scene by Valen and other vampires in Brynnlaw docks.

Edited by zelazko

Oh I see. Yeah as long as you don't have both of them in party when you set sail, you just get "vanilla" Yoshi interactions in Brynnlaw/Spellhold as far as I was able to see when I playtested this. I tried out most permutations - and due to the bugs others have mentioned, the only way I could see to get past the "no heroics, only sleep" speech from Irenicus and progress was to play the "evil" path in TSLite ie by killing Kachiko. If Yoshi is redeemed by playing the "good" path, you'll leave Karatur fine but once you go to Spellhold the game won't progress at that point (until this is fixed), whether or not Kachiko is still in party at the time.

Cool feature of the Tortured Souls Lite would be integration bridge patch for Yoshimo Remorse. The player redeems Yoshimo so his wraith form that appears in the pocket plane in Throne of Bhaal. Yoshimo Remorse makes Yoshimo available in form of wraith that can be recruited in Throne of Bhaal pocket plane first visit.

Also conflict if you have Yoshimo and LongerRoad's Irenicus in the party would be satisfying.

Edited by zelazko

[The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship] from Unfinished Business - would this component still be incompatible with the TS Lite? I am assuming that is no longer the case. Since Valygar Romance was cut out from the TS Lite but always better get confirmation by the official TS Lite author.

According to BiG World Project [The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship] from the Unfinished Business needs to be installed for Corthala Romantique to work with UB.

On 4/29/2023 at 2:44 AM, zelazko said:

According to BiG World Project [The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship] from the Unfinished Business needs to be installed for Corthala Romantique to work with UB.

Maybe I get your phrasing wrong, but the UB component doesn't need to be installed for Corthala Romantique to work. Did you mean "before"?

Yeah.

Leonardo Watson:

The Unfinished Business component Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship must be installed first to make those two
mods compatible. Note: The current love affair of Valygar and Suna Seni will be tuned down to a past love.

On 8/16/2023 at 1:41 AM, dragonian said:

@Arkie Do you maybe have any news on new version release. I am currently collecting mods for my new walkthrough and would love this to be one of them :)

Hey! Sorry, the update is currently on hold. I want to partly redo the mod structure and it'll take some time. But thanks for showing interest!