Popular mod compatibility?

Are the following mods compatible with each other?  I have been unable to find information anywhere to not need to ask this question.

SoD to Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition Item Upgrade (This mod) 2.0.3

Sword Coast Stratagems

The Tweaks Anthology

enhanced-powergaming-scripts-v8.0

Version 10 of Under-Represented Items (Released May 18, 2022)

Ascension 2.0.22

House Rules – The Artisan's Corner

• Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies
  • Rebalanced Constitution Bonuses
  • Stat-based Bonus Spell Slots

Edited by WhoIsDaniel

House Rules – The Artisan's Corner

• Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies
  • Rebalanced Constitution Bonuses
  • Stat-based Bonus Spell Slots

Don't install this on BG1EE, NOTHING of it, not even one component. It is broken and will break your game.

5 hours ago, Guest Graion@Work said:

I haven't tested the Artisan weapon proficiencies, but the other two components are completely okay.

Are you saying you have used the

•  Rebalanced Constitution Bonusest
  • Stat-based Bonus Spell Slots

And they actually work correctly?

5 hours ago, InKal said:

Don't install this on BG1EE, NOTHING of it, not even one component. It is broken and will break your game.

Okay, thank you very much for letting me know that I would hate to play and have to wipe everything and we do stuff from the beginning.  Did they break the game on their own? Or did they conflict with another mod?

I admit that I am disappointed and that the bonus spells from intelligence Mages won't work, what better to cut that out in the beginning than to have problems!

8 hours ago, InKal said:

Please be more specific. What version are you referring to? What were the problems you encountered? This way, it is clear in case a mod was updated in the meantime and @The Artisan can have a look if it's a proper bug report.

On 6/14/2022 at 12:32 PM, jastey said:

Please be more specific. What version are you referring to? What were the problems you encountered? This way, it is clear in case a mod was updated in the meantime and @The Artisan can have a look if it's a proper bug report.

Seeing as how InKal has not responded yet I guess I will go ahead and hope for the best.  I have not finished my mod list  due to real life (uggg), but I have time this week to do it hopefully.  Also Jastey I looked at your hidden signature and checked out some of the mods and found the "Romantic Encounters (BGII)" Mod and I think that sounds really good!  I would have never found it if it was not in your signature; Just thought I would let you know that your signature got an original December 21, 1998 BG player and fan all these years to improve his experience with one of the mods you worked on...So, um thank you!

Guest morpheus562

My Enhanced Powergaming Scripts will work with those mods. I'm working on releasing v9 tonight which will see a significant improvement in regards to tracking player actions thanks to the power of EEex. My scripts will still work without EEex, but they will be even better with it.

7 hours ago, WhoIsDaniel said:

Just thought I would let you know that your signature got an original December 21, 1998 BG player and fan all these years to improve his experience with one of the mods you worked on

Thanks for letting me know!

Guest Thrasymachus
On 6/13/2022 at 12:36 AM, WhoIsDaniel said:

SoD to Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition Item Upgrade (This mod) 2.0.3

Sword Coast Stratagems

I would assume that mods that introduce IWD spells into BG/BG2 -- the above two and IWDification -- conflict and that only one version of the IWD spells should be installed. 

On 6/14/2022 at 4:25 AM, InKal said:

If you are referring to my mod, I have corrected the issues I found for the BGEE components, however, there was nothing game-breaking in there that I could see.  I also reworked how quest rewards are implemented for better compatibility.

Most of the issues I found revolved around my apparent assumption that filenames from EET would be the same in BGEE.  Don't know what I was thinking there.   Should be a moot point after 2.0.4, at any rate.

On 7/5/2022 at 5:48 AM, Graion Dilach said:

SoD2BG2 IU doesn't add IWD spells, everything added in this one is either a spell from SoD or an entirely new one, though.

This is correct.  Faerie Fire, Darkness 15', and Dancing Lights I pulled over from SoD.  They were npc-only spells that I fleshed out into spells the player could use as well.

All the others are 100% new.

17 hours ago, Daeros_Trollkiller said:

If you are referring to my mod, I have corrected the issues I found for the BGEE components, however, there was nothing game-breaking in there that I could see.  I also reworked how quest rewards are implemented for better compatibility.

What? No. And also not Artisan Kitpack, I am talking about House Rule Tweaks. With this mod installed two things happend in my game: 

- no journal entries and popups for Shade of the Sword Coast

- no chapter 4 transition (game breaking bug)